• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Liberty 4-7/8 in. Satin Nickel Bar Pull 6-Pack -P27507H-SN-XX at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
I found these online and searched all over the cabinet hardware area to no avail. After searching with an associate we realized they are on sale in the bath Vanity aisle in a cardboard display. They usually run $4-5 a pull. Hope this helps those looking for this style pull!

Specs:
Satin Nickel
3" center to center
1-3/16 height 
4-7/8" length

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pull
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op

nice find....

Wife-approved drawer handle
Disclaimer
My wife objected when I wanted almost exactly the same design because a kid could get snagged on one or hit on one of the ends, so I ended up with a lot of these:

larrymoencurly said:   My wife objected when I wanted almost exactly the same design because a kid could get snagged on one or hit on one of the ends, so I ended up with a lot of these:

I'm in your boat. I have an insulin pump, and can't stand anything that a cord at hip level can get caught on.

I have about 40ish of the pulls in the OP, including the larger versions, and we love them. But the cinch cord on my sweatshirts does get caught on them sometimes when I'm in the kitchen and stops me in my tracks. I could see how this could be a problem. No kids yet, so I'm the only mook who currently gets caught on them.

Thanks OP! Exactly what I was looking for, and didn't know it (or at least it wasn't on my HD/Lowe's list). Moved into a house last year, and pulls in M bath are hideous. Haven't replaced yet, but these will do nicely.

Perfect timing! Just starting to fix up a rental today and needed these! Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014