• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It's been a while since I've gotten a $10 off $50 coupon but I just managed to have a few pop up through some old email ... (more)

dboston1 (May. 17, 2014 @ 1:03p) |

Should. The 10/50s that are printing on the receipt will not.

mathfaster (May. 17, 2014 @ 1:13p) |

Tried but no go. Chased by a pack of dogs.

brusbrother (May. 17, 2014 @ 1:42p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems like it's been almost a week since they had any good deals. Will this never end.

Probably another dud next week too, at least until Memorial Day in 3 weeks.

well at least our Rewards won't expire before BTS season

So if I am getting this right the Kcups work for the 25% Q in store and the $10 GC if over $50? I picked up a Keurig for a friend last week and she is not a stapler and needs step by step info

Another blah week!

I didn't buy last week, could someone tell me what the coupon amount was for the 5 ream case last week?

IIRC, it was the same. $4 aer.

Yup it was $4

Rewards are up and almost ready to print.

Hey you might want to give this a look if you haven't already seen it
$15 off $150 works on GCs or at least my order went through

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1363642/

Using coupon on GC is just asking for trouble.

late now so I have to ask what kind of trouble?

In the worst case, blacklisted.

I chatted with a rep she reported no problems with the order, I guess time will tell. I wasn't looking for trouble but may have found some

Has anyone used the $10 off $50 coupon this week? Testing with folders/paper/etc gives me this message:

Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met.

Update: Coupon worked fine in the store, and it's now working online as well.

Saturday coupons posted:
$15 off $100 phone or online 76280
15% off one item in store 85069
Exclusions apply

I was going to try using the 15% off along with the 5 ream case coupon for paper since paper isn't listed as excluded could someone remind me which I hand to the cashier first?

wwinters said:   I was going to try using the 15% off along with the 5 ream case coupon for paper since paper isn't listed as excluded could someone remind me which I hand to the cashier first?
  Whichever one gives you the largest discount. IMO these 2 coupons will not stack. 15% most likely will work like a product coupon preventing the other from attaching. Give it a shot anyway.

It's been a while since I've gotten a $10 off $50 coupon but I just managed to have a few pop up through some old email addresses. Can someone remind me if the $10 off $50 will stack on another coupon, say a 20% off tech/mobile coupon for instance?

dboston1 said:   It's been a while since I've gotten a $10 off $50 coupon but I just managed to have a few pop up through some old email addresses. Can someone remind me if the $10 off $50 will stack on another coupon, say a 20% off tech/mobile coupon for instance?
  Should. The 10/50s that are printing on the receipt will not.

mathfaster said:   
wwinters said:   I was going to try using the 15% off along with the 5 ream case coupon for paper since paper isn't listed as excluded could someone remind me which I hand to the cashier first?
  Whichever one gives you the largest discount. IMO these 2 coupons will not stack. 15% most likely will work like a product coupon preventing the other from attaching. Give it a shot anyway.

Tried but no go. Chased by a pack of dogs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014