• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

miracle gro
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Must be a local deal--regular price here in Lousiana

midnightcry said:   Must be a local deal--regular price here in Lousiana

no reason to red the deal. I have no way to know if a deal that's advertised here is regional. I fixed the title, but simply did not have access to that info when posted.

5 smackers here thanks MC!

Try Lowes @ $6 (Item: 80642).

$5 for me. Can someone explain how to compare soil that is sold by the cubic foot vs by the quart? It seems that they sell it both ways to confuse people and not allow them to make a valid price comparison.

64 dry quarts of soil = 2.48 cubic feet.

jayK said:   64 dry quarts of soil = 2.48 cubic feet.
Thanks. Would love to know why they sell them using both measures if not to confuse customers.

I bought 3 bags at Lowe's today. PMed to HD even though one is measured in cu ft and the other quarts. Also got 5 double bags of Kingsford charcoal for 12.88. Bought 4 bags and also got amex 10 off 50 at Lowe's

depends on where you live, for example...
Cocoa Beach, FL $6.88
La Habra, CA $6.88
Seattle, WA $5.00
New York, NY $5.00
some get a better Fat Wallet deal than others......... :0)

El Cerrito and other Bay Area locations: $6.88 on-store only.

read comments on the website...

2343 in stock at my local HD.

$5 in Pontiac MI, tons in stock. Ordered 4. Wife will be happy. Thanks OP.

already been said but READ THE REVIEWS....does not seem to be the same product of the past....positive reviews on HD have a ring of deception...not your fault MC 

This deal's still good! Still showing at $5 at my local Home Depot.

brotherhpj said:   already been said but READ THE REVIEWS....does not seem to be the same product of the past....positive reviews on HD have a ring of deception...not your fault MC 
  The bad reviews are from last year. Is it possible that they've fixed the problem this year?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014