• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Very hot deal if you've got ink checks to burn and can use an extra Foscam camera.

Foscam Pan and Tilt Wireless IP Camera, Black

• Simple setup, Friendly GUI, DIY installation
  • High image & video quality, Two-way audio monitoring
  • Allows remote Pan/Tilt control (Pan: 300; Tilt: 120)
  • Freely control IR LED ON/OFF
  • Auto IR-LED illumination for night vision (up to 8 metres)
  • Manufacturer 1-year warranty

Daily deal, $49.99, today only. Current Amazon price from an FBA seller is $59.99. And we all know you can't use ink checks with Amazon.

May be even hotter if you can order at kiosk and use $10 off $50, etc.

Link 

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

foscam (14.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have no ink checks left.
So no deal for me.
Never seen such a requirement for payment before as it seems to be suggested....

rated:
I have a couple of these, nice camera, except you may have to open some forwarding ports on your router, so may not be for the novice, but I can view from my android phone my house from anywhere in the world

rated:
john398 said:   I have a couple of these, nice camera, except you may have to open some forwarding ports on your router, so may not be for the novice, but I can view from my android phone my house from anywhere in the world

Having to open ports is not a limitation unique to this camera.  Not really a negative; the high end camera's require it too it's simply a networking safeguard is all.

I have this one watching my house... Maybe I'll log in and see what Oliver is up to.

rated:
I do not know why OP mentions ink check... who uses that to pay for online purchase anyway

You do not need ink check for this deal.

rated:

cam (18.61kB)
Disclaimer
Came up as $44.99 with no coupons and you dont need to use ink checks. Are you just mentioning ink checks in case you had them laying around? or you thought you had to pay with those?

rated:
will the new ink check come up today?

rated:
great camera, very good night vision. used it when i was overseas to monitor my house. they have great support if you have problem setting up the port forwarding.

rated:
Trickracen said:   Came up as $44.99 with no coupons and you dont need to use ink checks. Are you just mentioning ink checks in case you had them laying around? or you thought you had to pay with those?

I had an unused $40 ink check from last month that I used for this camera. Was just stating that this item presents a good use case for your ink checks. April ink checks don't come out till next week.

Also used a $10 off $50 in store successfully today on this item (kiosk order) but YMMV on that, since the terms of the coupon are negative about the Daily Deal thing. My store's computer took the coupon without beeping. Adding a 99 cent pen in the deal, my OTD total was $1.04 with tax. Great deal for a monitor  camera for the kid's room.

rated:
just 2 cents.
this is 8918. 8910 is the better one.

rated:
Thanks OP. Going to give this camera a try.

rated:
john398 said:   I have a couple of these, nice camera, except you may have to open some forwarding ports on your router, so may not be for the novice, but I can view from my android phone my house from anywhere in the world

http://www.howtogeek.com/66214/how-to-forward-ports-on-your-router/ 

btw, this deal is good till 5-15-14

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014