• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Clock
Thanks erohrer
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal in-store. $15 shipping for one.

Sounds like a good deal. Thanks!

fr said:   Good deal in-store. $15 shipping for one.
Yes the shipping cost is crazy.

I bought two of these about a year ago at Ikea in NJ. They have kept accurate time and been reliable.

+ $15.00 shipping charge!

They last about 2 year. I have a few and they look like POS and sound like same. $2 is everyday price of this clock in IKEA. No deal here.

Amazon has it for $9 + applicable taxes. Eligible for prime ship

http://www.amazon.com/Ikea-Analog-Kitchen-Clock-White/dp/B001SUS...

Always put the shipping charge in the title unless it's free.

freight is too high, price is good in store

all our kids room have these, seem to have held up fine over the last couple of years

$2 is regular price for this clock in IKEA stores. No deal here.

delhel said:   They last about 2 year. I have a few and they look like POS and sound like same. $2 is everyday price of this clock in IKEA. No deal here.
Well, the looks should be expected on a $2 clock. Bigger issue I have with them is they are loud and eat batteries. Bought a couple for the shop/laundry, etc. and no longer have them due to the battery eating.

delhel said:   They last about 2 year. I have a few and they look like POS and sound like same. $2 is everyday price of this <insert any item here> in IKEA. No deal here.

regular price. good clock.

that is regular price for that clock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014