• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQSF4N4 

It's a major milestone for any tax practice: Earning one million dollars in annual revenue. 
It doesn't need to remain just a dream, however. With an effective marketing plan, long-term prospect follow-up, and comprehensive systems, even a tiny tax firm can generate the magical $1 million in a single year. 
What does it take to generate $1 million in tax resolution fees? At national averages for client fees, you will need to bring between 250 and 350 new clients per year to achieve this. 
This book provides a comprehensive marketing plan to generate those 250 to 350 new taxpayer representation clients. You will also learn specifically HOW to implement that marketing plan, with a complete breakdown on the marketing costs, staffing requirements, and other statistical metrics for growing a tax practice of this level in 12 months or less.

Tax Resolution Secrets
http://www.amazon.com/Tax-Resolution-Secrets-Jassen-Bowman-ebook... 

5.0 out of 5 stars   (4 customer reviews)

Now you can utilize the proven methods utilized by tax professionals to reduce tax liabilities and resolve problems with the IRS. This inside look at professional tax resolution strategies is written in plain language and includes step-by-step instructions for using the strategies.
Tax Resolution Secrets is authored by one of the leading practitioners in the tax resolution industry today, and is a sought after trainer for teaching these strategies to other tax professionals.

Member Summary

free
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wooohoo.......I'm over 500 books in my Kindle.

BlueSeaLake said:   Wooohoo.......I'm over 500 books in my Kindle.
  Thank you.  At just under 200 books I'm not feeling so obsessive.

"But honey, what if I one day need to create a million dollar tax resolution practice?  Now I'm ready!"

Thank you OP

The title is a bit misleading. I bought it at full price and my tax practice only made about $700,000. Very disappointed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014