• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Click here to see the WM receipts
Disclaimer
WM clearance laptops today
The only hint of the deals were a sheet of paper listing as clearance
and the bar codes and prices laying on top of the electronics dept counter....
The best is surely the Acer s3-391-6046 for $250
The pic is of the WM receipts....

This was in Southern Oregon

Member Summary

Acer s3-391-6046
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm wondering why the price doesn't end in 97 or 98 or whatever their clearance code is? What region is this?

jaymez619 said:   I'm wondering why the price doesn't end in 97 or 98 or whatever their clearance code is? What region is this?
† WM clearance items always end in '.00' † ....... † †the '.97/.98' is always their "guaranteed low price", because it's $.01-.01 cheaper than retail.......

I went back for† 6 of the Acers and one HP, not the one I quoted, not sure what it is yet....

Any way to check stock on that Acer ?

Btw, here's the Amazon page for it. Gets pretty good reviews.

This has been on clearance since September. Prices and availability vary by stores. †

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1299284/

Got one for $200 †replaced the HD with SSD, and upgraded it to Windows 81. †Very happy with it.†

yesidonoitall said:   I went back for† 6 of the Acers and one HP, not the one I quoted, not sure what it is yet....
† Acers all sold out long ago around here (as low as $200).† Must be local holdout to find 6 of them that didn't get clearanced till now.

These have been gone for ages. Thanks, I guess.

Yeah I looked too. Well something else will popup eventually.

Of the models my local store had yesterday, they are all gone as this am, and no store in the region has them at any price, Southern Oregon

How does one actually go about checking the local price on one of this or getting one? My WM keeps this type of thing locked up in a back room. The website shows it as in stock in my store, but I can't order it online.

Today when I went back yo get more,
they knew all were gone from there,
the lady put the upc number of the one I wanted more of in a little hand held tablet like thing and it showed no stores had them.

How ever past exp says, what one store has as clearance another may not....
Same for Staples
Getting one store to pm anothers clearance item is very iffy.

RE:
TheAcer Aspire Ultrabook S3-391-6046
In looking at recent eBay sales many were $350 to $425 it looks like this item had been reduced in price before my buys the other day.
I had 3 listed, all went to the same buyer...
My new price is higher

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014