• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
40% off
=18pxyour $50 order of shipping boxes, packing tape or Bubble Wrap=12px®. Online or Phone Coupon Code: 93821   www.staples.com 

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

40% off your $50 order of shipping boxes, packing tape or Bubble Wrap
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   40% off
=18pxyour $50 order of shipping boxes, packing tape or Bubble Wrap=12px®. Online or Phone Coupon Code: 93821   www.staples.com

And I need boxes..... 

I could have used this the other day!

And this:
Valid in U.S. stores only.
Expires May 17, 2014
40% off your purchase of one shipping box, packing tape or Bubble Wrap®.
In-Store Coupon Code: 92642

Cheaper boxes
and
no siggy required fpr PP unless over $750.00 starting May 15 I am going to be in heaven for weeks....

yesidonoitall said:   no siggy required fpr PP unless over $750.00 starting May 15 I am going to be in heaven for weeks....

Don't get the positive implication here. Some sort of financial gamesmanship involved?

navelgaze said:   
yesidonoitall said:   no siggy required fpr PP unless over $750.00 starting May 15 I am going to be in heaven for weeks....

Don't get the positive implication here. Some sort of financial gamesmanship involved?

Not sure what you are alluding to.
May 15 there is an addition to the PP agreement verifying what I said....
Only PP payments  over $750   sig conf is required for seller protection, otherwise just
Delivery confirmation,...

This is a great boon to buyers and sellers

So who is going to be paying for all those laptops that UPS leaves on the person's porch and the person claims that it was stolen off their front porch?

I'm in the process of moving, bought boxes and tape in the past couple weeks. Staples brand tape doesn't stick well to cardboard boxes. It DOES stick to itself, so if you wrap the box at least completely around it will stick, but after an overnight, the tape starts coming up from the seams.

Not happening with Scotch brand tape from Staples, only the Staples brand. So much for a good buy. Bought the double-size rolls of the heavy duty packing tape.

Anyone actually get this 93821 coupon to work online? I tried several combinations of packing tape and no go. It gives the message: Coupon not applied: Unfortunately none of the items in your cart qualify. (limit one offer per item)  even though $50+ of qualifying items are in the cart and there are no other coupons or instant savings applied. I called a Staples.com phone CSR and she could not get it to apply either. She ended up just placing the order and then applying a manual credit.

It is typical to have issues using their online coupons.
Print the offer out and go to the store manager, advise him of the issue and he should match it...
He can if he wants to....

yesidonoitall said:   It is typical to have issues using their online coupons.
Print the offer out and go to the store manager, advise him of the issue and he should match it...

FYI:   In-store shipping supplies coupon is 40% off ONE item. Online coupon is 40% off total order. Plus in-store shipping supplies prices are 20-50% higher their .com prices. Yes you can PM their .com prices for items that are also carried on Staples.com but Staples stores only stock about 5% of the shipping supplies that Staples.com offers online. Also why waste gas going to the store when Staples.com CSRs can manually apply the coupon and get FW Cash Back too.

cnIsfg said:   
yesidonoitall said:   It is typical to have issues using their online coupons.

FYI:   In-store shipping supplies coupon is 40% off ONE item. Online coupon is 40% off total order. Plus in-store shipping supplies prices are 20-50% higher their .com prices. Yes you can PM their .com prices for items that are also carried on Staples.com but Staples stores only stock about 5% of the shipping supplies that Staples.com offers online. Also why waste gas going to the store when Staples.com CSRs can manually apply the coupon and get FW Cash Back too.

RE:
Also why waste gas going to the store

No extra gas used to go to Staples, and mine carries what I would want online also.......
If I had a coupon issue for an online order why would I wasted my time calling?

yesidonoitall said:   
navelgaze said:   

Not sure what you are alluding to.
May 15 there is an addition to the PP agreement verifying what I said....
Only PP payments  over $750   sig conf is required for seller protection, otherwise just
Delivery confirmation,...

This is a great boon to buyers and sellers

Oh, this is about "seller protection". Got it. I had no idea what you were going on about before you stated those key words. While I just so happen to sell about 15 to 30 items a month on eBay, I don't even think about PP protection benefits or lack of them. Never seems to come up or on those rare occasions where I have looked into the details, it never seems applicable to my seller circumstances.  

So the gist of it is, if you need to make a claim with paypal for lost, stolen or damaged goods delivered, you'll be covered without needing to have required a delivery confirmation signature (unless over $750)? If so, then that might come in handy some day. Out of at least a 1000 packages sent, I've only had 2 or 3 damaged. Maybe one or two ever lost or stolen. So while hardly "a boon" for me, I suppose I'd rather have some free extra protection than not. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014