• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon - Kindle Fire HD - 8GB - Black only 119.99 reg 139.99Model: B00CU0NSCUSKU: 2216082http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/tablets-119989

• 7" touch-screen display with 1280 x 800 resolution
  • Android Customized for Amazon
  • 8GB memory
  • Dual-core processor
  • Wi-Fi
  • Kindle FreeTime

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

fire
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Received 3/5 stars at CNet. I love the Kindle line. Everytime they come out with one it gets better than the one before. I won't ever get a different eReader.

You can install Cyanogenmod on it but I'm not sure how well it will run...

Same price @ Amazon for people who still don't have to pay tax with them.

I do have a question though.

Given the limited storage space, lack of SD card support and all, why wouldn't you pay $10 more for the 16gb version? Idk, seems like a no-brainer to me.

And sadly bear, cyanogenmod seems like the only way you'll ever see an upgrade with this tablet, Amazon's seems pretty committed to a flavor of the month tablet upgrade only. I have a HD and the only reason I leave it as it is - is to access the Amazon lending library. All of my other tablets and phones are either Cyanogenmod 11 or 4.4.2 native.

Same price at Staples, with 5% rewards back.
Kindle

The Kindles I think R here to stay....People are reading a lot more as a result...and that is a very good thing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014