• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Deal Link 

Frontier Airlines offers fares with prices starting at $35. (Click on "Frontier Airlines" in the headline to see this sale; all taxes are included.) That's the lowest base fare we've seen from Frontier this year and a current low for select routes by $332. This price is valid on flights departing from Denver, CO, (DEN) to Sioux City, IA, (SUX) on June 15; prices vary depending on the departure cities and dates chosen. Blackout dates may apply. Book this travel deal today for travel through September 21. Other notable fares: 

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Frontier Airlines (27.07kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just remember that Frontier Airlines started charging passengers for carry-ons that have to be put overhead

rated:
midnightcry said:   Just remember that Frontier Airlines started charging passengers for carry-ons that have to be put overhead
  I did not know that, thanks for the tip

rated:
I'm sure by now they have added fees for oxygen and using the toilet.

rated:
When I first flew Frontier, about couple of months ago, I thought this was the dream budget airline, specially flying out of Denver. now they started charging for overhead bins. I am moving to either United or Southwest. I also hope that Frontier does not win the hub bid for Denver International Airport. We just dont want greedy airline serving state of CO.

rated:
Indoor seating is an upgrade now. Otherwise you are stuck in luggage compartment or tied to wing

rated:
egenesis said:   When I first flew Frontier, about couple of months ago, I thought this was the dream budget airline, specially flying out of Denver. now they started charging for overhead bins. I am moving to either United or Southwest. I also hope that Frontier does not win the hub bid for Denver International Airport. We just dont want greedy airline serving state of CO.
  Yeah i used them so much the last few years...after i heard about carry-on storage charges, I will never use them again. I am a light traveler and even I can't get my backpack under the seat without the flight attendent complaining its sticking out. Screw that.

rated:
midnightcry said:   Just remember that Frontier Airlines started charging passengers for carry-ons that have to be put overhead
  This is ridiculous... I didn't know that about Frontier.

rated:
ppanamared said:   I'm sure by now they have added fees for oxygen and using the toilet.
toilets not provided on flights less than 12 hours

rated:
Expired I think

rated:
The link did have some decent fairs with virgin atlantic. The fares were with VA were only showing $10 higher then delta or USair's cheapest nothing included red eye fares from Vegas to east, $306 RT.

rated:
I have to disagree here people. Being charged $25 for a carry-on and getting airfare for $100-200 less than competition sounds like a no brainer to me. Just booked family of 4 CLE-Tampa for < $900, >$600 less than anyone. No carry-ons as backpacks are considered personal items, and check in luggage is $15 for the 1st item. Can't see where anyone would see this as a rip off or greed.

BTW, code FUN4ALL gets 10% off, too.

rated:
barondeluze said:   I have to disagree here people. Being charged $25 for a carry-on and getting airfare for $100-200 less than competition sounds like a no brainer to me. Just booked family of 4 CLE-Tampa for < $900, >$600 less than anyone. No carry-ons as backpacks are considered personal items, and check in luggage is $15 for the 1st item. Can't see where anyone would see this as a rip off or greed.

Backpacks carry enough clothes - toiletries for 4 for how many days?  All for $900.

rated:
C320 said:   
barondeluze said:   I have to disagree here people. Being charged $25 for a carry-on and getting airfare for $100-200 less than competition sounds like a no brainer to me. Just booked family of 4 CLE-Tampa for < $900, >$600 less than anyone. No carry-ons as backpacks are considered personal items, and check in luggage is $15 for the 1st item. Can't see where anyone would see this as a rip off or greed.

Backpacks carry enough clothes - toiletries for 4 for how many days?  All for $900.

Please read thoroughly,  check-ins are $15.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014