Starbucks Summer Star Dash is on YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Summer Star Dash has started. Check your accounts.

Offers vary.  Earn up to 20 bonus stars.

Check your email or log in to your Starbucks account 

Offer valid 5/14/14 - 5/27/14.  Bonus Star redemption instruction will be emailed by 6/06/14. Star code expires on 6/28/14. This offer is exclusive to you and this My Starbucks Rewards™ account, and cannot be reproduced, transferred or used by anyone else. Cash value .01 cent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

stars
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Dupleganger

MisterEd (Jun. 06, 2014 @ 4:18p) |

Got the 20 bonus stars code also.

LongDongSilver (Jun. 06, 2014 @ 4:55p) |

Should take 24 hrs after entering the code. I seem to recall that from previous promos. 

UPDARE:  did get my code today 6... (more)

vrb747 (Jun. 06, 2014 @ 5:35p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.  Just checked my email and I get bonus star by going to Starbucks for 9 - 15 straight days to get the bonus equivalent stars for the days.   minimum 9 straight days to get 9 stars.  

Mine is a 10 purchases, 10 stars - 15 purchases, 2- stars. No day requirement. I'll pass.

One star for using the Store Finder. That is all.

My offer is collect 5 stars and get 10 bonus stars. Or collect 8 stars and get 20 bonus stars.

vinster said:   My offer is collect 5 stars and get 10 bonus stars. Or collect 8 stars and get 20 bonus stars.

Same. Good deal.

Nothing for me

I got the "unlock a badge" by using the store finder....no star

Nothing in my account.

Nothing on my account either.

I got 9 and 13, highly unlikely I do that in two weeks.

Ditto. 5 for 10 and 8 for 20

I got the 5x10 and 8x20, however if I log in to my account it's not listed there. Might need to call them to make sure it's there

i just finished and earned the spring star dash for 20 bonus stars last week so i probably won't get this summer one. 

No dashing for me... sad.

rsuaver said:   I got the 5x10 and 8x20, however if I log in to my account it's not listed there. Might need to call them to make sure it's there
  Same here.  I'm going to email them and verify it's there.

vinster said:   My offer is collect 5 stars and get 10 bonus stars. Or collect 8 stars and get 20 bonus stars.
That's what my email said, but I don't see the offer in my account like I did with previous offers.

I did the last one that was get one star 3, 5 or 7 days in a row to get bonus stars.  I got the email, got stars, but offer never showed in my account, and I never got credited.

Is the offer showing up in people's rewards dashboard?

bguy said:   
That's what my email said, but I don't see the offer in my account like I did with previous offers.

I did the last one that was get one star 3, 5 or 7 days in a row to get bonus stars.  I got the email, got stars, but offer never showed in my account, and I never got credited.

Is the offer showing up in people's rewards dashboard?

I had to contact customer service to get credit for the last one. Apparently, not everyone was credited automatically. 

I contacted CSR.  Did anyone see these steps when you signed up?  I got the email invite but still don't see this deal in my account.

"Dear XXXXXX,
Thank you for contacting Starbucks. I'm very sorry for any frustrations this has caused you. Unfortunately, we are unable to see if you opt into the Summer Dash Promotion successfully. The following information is the correct OPT IN PROCESS. 1. Click the "Join Now" button in your invitation email.
2. You will be taken to Starbucks.com to login. A pop-up clarifies that you need to login to your account in order to join the Star Dash.
3. After logging in, you should see another pop-up asking you to opt in.
4. After opting in successfully, you will see a Star Dash widget on your Dashboard.
Please note, that you must have received the personal invitation vie your email. Invitations cannot be shared, forwarded etc.
XXXXXXXX, if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. 
Sincerely, 
Theresa V
customer service"

There is no pop up window. When I clicked on the email link, it brings up a page saying "You're in!". 

Nothing for me either ;(

socrates9 said:   There is no pop up window. When I clicked on the email link, it brings up a page saying "You're in!". 
  This is what I saw.  So the deal is YMMV at this point.  I'm pretty sure I'll need to follow up with CSR after I entered the required star codes to get the bonus.

UPDATE: Got the code today (6/6/2014)

Was supposed to get bonus stars by 6/4. Just emailed them. Starbucks customer service leaves much to be desired. They screwed me on a previous promo as well and I had to email them a few times on that one to get my bonus.

Changed my vote on this deal to negative (bad merchant reputation)

(To clarify, I did sign up using a link sent to my email, and I was logged in). Never did see the star dash tracker show up in my account though.

Same here. I haven't received the email with the bonus stars.

update:  after talking to customer service, I received the email with the code in 1 hour. 

Got my 20 star code a few minutes ago. I too thought it was 6/4 but I did a search here and deal page indicated star codes would be issued today, 6/6. You can also see it's in the OP unless that got updated at some point after the initial email invite went out.

I put in my code, the system took it, but I got no "stars" in my account. In the past they would show up immediately.

Dupleganger

Got the 20 bonus stars code also.

MisterEd said:   I put in my code, the system took it, but I got no "stars" in my account. In the past they would show up immediately.
  Should take 24 hrs after entering the code. I seem to recall that from previous promos. 

UPDARE:  did get my code today 6th June. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.