• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Xbox Live Games for Gold - 3 Free games in June 

For the ones that pickup the xbox 360 and have not joint the xbox live gold.  Wait till end of May to joint as you can potentially get 4 games for free with Games for Gold.

For the month of June, you will get 2 games plus a bonus game to celebrate their 1 year anniversary of Games for Gold.

The Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 in June are:
Dark Souls - 6/1/2014 - Linked
Charlie Murder
Bonus game Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

The Games for 2nd half of May is:
Saint Rows the Third.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

xbox (38.80kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Don't forget, two days left for Dust: An Elysian Tail - May 16 starts the Saints Row giveaway.

rated:
Is there any way that you automatically purchase and download the game? Some times I forget to go and "purchase" the free game during the free period.

rated:
MS Is Damn Smart, Offer Free Games tThat Don't Sell ToFill Up Your Drive Which You Need To Upgrade With Another Drive Or Even A New Bigger xbox

rated:
biglittle said:   Is there any way that you automatically purchase and download the game? Some times I forget to go and "purchase" the free game during the free period.
  Unfortunately, i don't believe they have that option.  I too had failed to confirm the purchase of quite a few free titles.  

rated:
Trickracen said:   MS Is Damn Smart, Offer Free Games tThat Don't Sell ToFill Up Your Drive Which You Need To Upgrade With Another Drive Or Even A New Bigger xbox
 I have a 250gb slim Xbox 360 and only have about 40gb left.  The important thing with this is to confirm your purchase so you own the game titles.  What I normally do is confirm the purchase and once the download started, I cancel the download.  I'll download those games when I am ready to play them and erase the one that I'd completed.  Sad thing about this is it is hard to keep track of all the free games that you purchased with your Xbox Gold access.  Thanks to wikipedia, we can easily see what free games was offered and reminds us what games we owned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

rated:
GeorgeGarman said:   Don't forget, two days left for Dust: An Elysian Tail - May 16 starts the Saints Row giveaway.
  I just got done playing this (not completed, just finished for the evening).  Fun little game! 

rated:
@biglittle - Bump for Saints Row starting today!
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Saints-Row-The-Third/6...

rated:
For the ones that are currently not Xbox Live Gold members, today May 31, is potentially the last day for you to get at least 4 or maybe 5 free "Games for Gold" download. Buy the 1 month membership and you will have 4 or 5 decent games to play.

5/31/2014 - Saints Row 3
6/1/2014 - 6/30/2014 - Dark Souls | Charlie Murder | Bonus game Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
7/1/2014 - ??? YMMV depends if the monthly membership gives you 31 days.

rated:
Dark Soul is up for Xbox Live Gold Members

Dark Soul

rated:
Dark Souls is a great game. If you don't have it definitely get it now. Hard game but fun!

rated:

rated:
what about for xbox one

rated:
I don't believe any new games are available for Xbox One. Just the 2 that were already available for June - Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Halo: Spartan Assault

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014