• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp
Disclaimer
Coutlet (via Amazon) has the FordEx Group 300-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight (CREE-Q5) for $3.00 + $0.30 for shipping = $3.37.

4.3/5 stars based on 4,402 customer reviews.

• 7W 300LM Mini CREE LED Flashlight
  • Adjustable focus
  • Super mini size, bright, blinding effect
  • Skid-proof design & waterproof design.
  • Output bright can come to 300 lumens (MAX)
  • Takes single AA battery (not included)

Shipping says 17-28 days.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The monthly FordEx CREE post seems to be ramping up to bi-weekly.

300 Lumen on one AA!
If you believe that, contact me for bridge sale details.

I can't comment on the 300LM factor, but for $3.37 these are pretty bright and sturdy flashlights. I bought several the last go-round and am very happy with my purchase(s).

I have one of these in my pocket right now

The 300lm claim would be with a li-ion rechargeable 14500 (AA sized) battery fresh off the charger at 4.2 volts (recharge when it gets down to 3.0V). The higher the battery voltage - the brighter the light - and the higher the LED`s heat. Since it is rated the higher 7W it should be the brightest version of this model. $3.37 delivered is by far the lowest price I`ve ever seen.  IF there is a slightly noticeably brighter AA flashlight available, expect to pay a LOT more.

Thanks. In for 2.

Thanks OP, in for 3.

shampooguy said:   The monthly FordEx CREE post seems to be ramping up to bi-weekly.
  Soon to be hourly

In for 30 (as gifts to my shift crew). Thx, OP.

First review on that page says that Coutlet is switching product. Why would I choose that vendor over any of the others? They are basically the same price.

From the amuhzon QA section: said: It seems that some of the companies that sell these flashlights have the 3 mode kind and some of them only have the on/off kind. It's kind of a toss up which one you'll get. The best thing to do is to look at all the reviews and note from which company each person ordered theirs (if they mention where) and take a chance and order your flashlight from one of those companies. I ordered mine from BestDeal777 and I got the 3 mode model. Still, I can't guarantee that if you order from them, you'll get the 3 mode kind. Like I said, it's a toss up. No one knows why.

The 3 mode kind cycle through off-blinking-and steady on. IMO this is a PITA.  I have been able to get the on/off kind from "HFHF INC" and  "smartshoponline" but you pay your money and you take your chances.

shampooguy said:   The monthly FordEx CREE post seems to be ramping up to bi-weekly.

Guess it's an easy way for FW to get Amazon click-thrus. Whatevs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014