• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Used Gen 3 Glock 17 9mm Pistol for sale by Recoil Gunworks of Salem Indiana
Disclaimer
Gun only comes with one factory magazine but with night sights I feel like this is a pretty decent value.  I also like the idea of having the unique serial number. You will have to ship to a FFL and transfer into your name at an additional cost.  There is also a good price on additional mags on the same page.

http://www.recoilgunworks.com/used-glock-pistol-p-24085.html 

Used Gen 3 Glock 17 9mm Pistol- Very Good Condition These are great looking Indiana State Police trade-in guns.  Included is one 17rd mag and Glock Factory Night Sights.  Night Sights glow bright.  No holster wear, these are great looking guns.  These serial numbers start with "ISP" for Indiana State Police.  The GLOCK 17 in caliber 9x19 is the most 
widely used law enforcement pistol worldwide. 
Because of its unsurpassed reliability, 
above-average magazine capacity of 17 cartridges 
in the standard magazine and its low weight, it is 
trusted by law enforcement officers in their daily 
duties throughout the world. It is safe, easy and 
quick to use through the revolutionary “Safe Action” 
trigger system. GLOCK 17 – designed for professionals. This is a USED pistol.  

Member Summary

glock
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nickradack said:   I'm uncertain how many mags this comes with, but just the gun alone with night sights is a pretty good deal at 399. .....

Ad says it comes with one 17 rnd mag

I would guess that the night sights have stopped working. I am not sure about this, but it is something to consider.

Pocatello said:   I would guess that the night sights have stopped working. I am not sure about this, but it is something to consider.
  I too, enjoy not reading item descriptions.

so if one take a little time to search, new one is 100 more?

It's a mixed batch but says very good condition. Not familiar with the retailer so can't comment on what they really mean. If it's truly very good condition night sights should have some life left. This is a pretty decent deals. G17 and g19 trade ins have been hard to come by.

nickradack said:   Glock Factory Night Sights. 
Night Sights glow bright. 
This is a USED pistol.  

No need to get snippy with me.  I did read the post.

This is a used pistol.  Night sights do not last forever.  Buyer beware.  I have direct experience with night sights (Glock in particular).  

No they don't last forever. But most last a good 10 years and what are "glock" night sights. There are a lot of different brands they could of put on them. Given the fact that the seller states very good condition no holster wear with night sights that glow bright I'd take a stab at that these sat around in the armory and they got in gen4s to clear out. Take it how you want but I would never pay full price for a new glock 17/19/22/23. And the 9mm police trade ins have been hard to come by in the last few years. They come up once or twice a year compared to available all the time 40sw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014