• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I went to local Staples to get the C55-A5285 for $399.99 with $50 rebate.  one of the Staples stickers does say C55-A5285 on the box.  However the Toshiba sticker states this is a C55-A5182 laptop.    Which includes a better i3-4000m processor vs 3120m.   Confirmed once powered on.

Receipt does say C55-A5285

The 5285 has been out awhile so maybe this is its replacement, either way better deal for me...

Member Summary

laptop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

SKU # 49562

Do not forget. There is a $50 rebate on this one.

bazzoon said:   Do not forget. There is a $50 rebate on this one.

ummm.... I believe I posted that

sorry to post this question on a Toshiba thread. Does anyone know if there's a comparable Lenovo machine at this price point?
My wife really likes the Lenovo keyboard and display and would greatly prefer that to a Toshiba.
I thought it was only consumer audio and video that must meet the WAF (wife acceptance factor); now it's laptops too.
Sigh.

Thanks in advance!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014