• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007X3FY0S

ďThe work of Jesus reveals to us who He is. The work and the person may be distinguished but never separated.Ē
óDr. R. C. Sproul

Most Christians recognize the importance of Christís death and resurrection. But how many of us understand the theological significance of Jesusí actions before and after the Crucifixion? In The Work of Christ, Dr. R. C. Sproul looks at every aspect of Jesusí life and work, addressing such life-changing topics as:
Why Jesusí baptism is relevant for our salvation
The similarities and differences between the temptation of the first Adam and the temptation of Jesus, the ďsecond Adam"
How God uses song to celebrate his redemptive acts
Why the Last Supper marks the beginning of a greater exodus than that of the Old Testament
How Jesusí death and resurrection are grounded in the eternal covenant among the persons of the Trinity
Why Jesusí ascension makes a difference in our lives today
What we know and donít know about Jesusí return
Moving from Jesusí existence from before creation through His incarnation, boyhood, adulthood, death, resurrection, and return, Dr. Sproul guides you to a deeper understanding of Godís beautiful promise and purpose behind the works of Christís life.

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — May. 17, 2014 @ 12:31am
Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you, OP. This should make a great group study resource.

rated:
Thanks for that resource, OP. We had a DVD series (an older one) last year of Dr. Sproul's that was very enlightening, and I sure appreciate the free book of his!

rated:
Thanks OP!!

rated:
I'm guessing that what it means for me is either a thread under moderation, or a "nice" note from Fatwallet if I'm not careful.

rated:
I love R.C. Sproul...thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks just what I was looking for

rated:
Why is this. In Hot Deals instead if Free Stuff?

rated:
Its value is greater than $10

rated:
BMWLVR82 said:   Its value is greater than $10
††That's funny cause†if it is free then it's†value is zero.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014