High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
High Speed 6 frames per second continuous shooting up to 100 shots
Breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
Dynamic ISO range from 100 to 6400
Ground-breaking 2,016-pixel RGB (3D Color Matrix) exposure sensor

www.amazon.com/dp/B0042X9LCO/ 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Cam (13.38kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I believe the same from eBay could be had for cheaper with same lens and memory kit.

rated:
Got this for $799.99 during thanksgiving... Awesome camera! BTW, D5200, and D3200 come close to this if anyone is interested in this.

Compare to 3200

Compare to 5200

rated:
good camera, wish I can afford it . Thanks for post

rated:
Received 4.5/5 stars based on 843 customer reviews on the product page.

Also, here's a more in-depth review from dpreview.com

rated:
I have the D7000 and I love it. Previously owned the D80 and this was a big step up in terms of low light and overall performance. Also has better HD video features which I have not used so I can't vouch for them.

rated:
Oh, hey thanks for the props!

This camera is 100% worth the money if you're thinking about upgrading but can't afford to go full-frame.  You won't regret it a bit, I bought it soon after it was released and still have no desire to upgrade the body, only grow my lens collection.

rated:
Can someone explain what factors would help make you decide between this and full frame?

rated:
wilked said:   Can someone explain what factors would help make you decide between this and full frame?
Professional photographer = full frame
Rich amateur = full frame
Everyone else = DX is fine

Seriously, I have blown my photos up to poster size from this camera and the detail is still great. I also like that my 400mm lens shoots like a 600mm on the DX sensor. Obviously, on the short focal lengths you pay the price, but that hasn't been a big deal for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014