• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sharp LC-65LE643U 65-inch Aquos HD 1080p 120Hz LED TV with Roku Streaming Stick
Disclaimer
Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); AquoMotion 240 (Effective)
Backlight: LED (Full Array)
Smart Functionality: No - Roku Streaming Stick Included
Dimensions (W x H x D): Excluding stand (wxhxd): 57-7/16 inches x 33-13/32 inches x 2-3/4 inches Including stand (wxhxd): 7-7/16 inches x 35-1/16 inches x 13-47/64 inches
Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, MHL
Accessories Included: Universal Remote, Roku Streaming Stick

www.amazon.com/dp/B00JEVHX9C/

Member Summary

LED
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Went and checked it out. Fairly nice picture especially for the price. The box says new for 2014 so it's hard to see hy the price drop already.

Tempting although I'm contemplating a 70 inch instead.

Does anyone have this TV yet? I want to pull the trigger but I'm hesitant due to the lack of reviews.

I already posted my review....its in another post.

If you dont mind fair contrast levels and the fact some black scenes will breakup into Green blobs.....its an ok TV...

you know this is 65 inches...and thus....a poor processor on a big tv spells trouble since you get a bigger screen of mush....

but if you dont have a lot of bucks.....for a 65 inches...its ok....but I wait for perhaps a 65 LG or a higher level sharp 65 in the 750 or 850 series on sale. It wont be 999...but if it was 1300 I pay for that with the better processor and better contrast.

what's the Roku streaming stick used for?

Thanks bigfathead. I guess I'll wait for something a little better, 65" is bigger than I need anyway.

Is this just a bigger, non-smart version of the LC-60LE650U? I didn't think they were releasing a 65" for 2014.

The tuner is listed as ntsx [analog] Is the Roku stick to provide digital tuner [atsc]?????

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014