• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

FRYS.com | Microsoft
Disclaimer
Yes in June Microsoft will sell the Xbox one without the Kinect for $399.99, however for people who want to have the Kinect camera  Frys has the Xbox one with Kinect for only  $429.99 with  instore pickup.

http://www.frys.com/product/7721518?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Member Summary

Xboxobe
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer

Xbone
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool.  Except it's a waste of time to order for in store pickup at my Fry's (Atlanta).  I get order cancellations 1-12 hours after I order every time.

Priced match this at Best Buy and had the Forza 5 code for download included on my receipt. I think all non titanfall bundles at BestBuy will ring up this way. I also priced match Call of Duty Ghosts at microsoft.com store for 29.99. Picked up Xbox one with Kinect, Forza 5, and COD Ghost for 459.99. Not a bad little bundle

Prices matched at Best Buy in Puyallup WA. They said they had to call a local Frys in Renton WA to see if they had it in stock for that price in order to price match it. Good thing that Frys had it in stock.

they ran out of the forza combo. price matched at best buy for digital download. didnt even ask for an ad. could of told them less than 429.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014