Disclaimer
Sanskriti Indian Meals - 25% Off "Clipped Coupon" at Amazon
Use 25% Clipped Coupon - 15% Subscribe and Save
LINK 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sanskriti palak paneer is my favorite - I like it better than Tasty Bite, MTR and Kitchens of India.
But its often hard to find. Thanks OP!

Holy cow that's a lot of sodium!

Do yourself a favor by taking time and cook if you can, these are made years ago and tastes like child vomit. yuk!

flyhighutah said:   Do yourself a favor by taking time and cook if you can, these are made years ago and tastes like child vomit. yuk!

I'm very afraid to ask you, but how exactly do you know? 

Joe221 said:   
flyhighutah said:   Do yourself a favor by taking time and cook if you can, these are made years ago and tastes like child vomit. yuk!

I'm very afraid to ask you, but how exactly do you know? 

You don't have to ask me, try it and let us all know..

The 25% off coupon seems to work on only one of any one item. Not exactly a way to stock up on these, as the old Kitchens of India deals used to allow, but I guess not a bad way to try this brand. Thanks OP.

oooo! "18 month self life"!!! (back label)

These things seem kind of overpriced, you can get similar ones from Patel Brothers for between 10-20 cents per ounce. These are 30+ before coupon, which means even the cheapest ones with the coupon are more expensive than similar Heat'n'Eat. They are in a foil pack, similar to an MRE, and do have a long shelf life. Unfortunately they are also quite high in sodium.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014