• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Transcend JetDrive Lite 130 128GB Storage Expansion Card for 13-Inch Macbook Air TS128GJDL130
Disclaimer

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Needs to also be noted the Pro card is only: "For MacBook Pro with Retina display 15" (Mid 2012 - Early 2013)"

PNY has one ready to ship now for $72.95 via prime...

Here 

remove microSD from the title and suggest replacing it with "flush-fit SD card"

BlackRob said:   PNY has one ready to ship now for $72.95 via prime...

Here

Both are brands I wouldn't trust any data with.

How is this different then a sdxc card etc.. Which slot does it go in, etc?

Seriously? A product that breaks a standard just so it looks pretty in your apple product. I have this laptop but I wound never buy something this silly just out of Vanity.

shastada said:   Seriously? A product that breaks a standard just so it looks pretty in your apple product. I have this laptop but I wound never buy something this silly just out of Vanity.

It's less about Vanity, and more about being able to leave it in your device when you slip it into a bag without concern for it being ripped off or damaged.  It's a way to expand your "internal" storage.

respdoc said:   Needs to also be noted the Pro card is only: "For MacBook Pro with Retina display 15" (Mid 2012 - Early 2013)"

Any idea why this wouldn't work with a 2011 non-retina MBP?  Is the case-design different?

telstar said:   
  Any idea why this wouldn't work with a 2011 non-retina MBP?  Is the case-design different?

The SD card slots are half as deep and, therefore, wouldn't be flush.

capjones said:   
telstar said:   

The SD card slots are half as deep and, therefore, wouldn't be flush.

Gotcha.  Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014