• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lots to choose from including Starbucks, Subway, Burger King & Nordstrom

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Already an Amazon Appstore customer?

Thanks for being an Amazon Appstore customer. Follow these steps to redeem your code:
1. Find and open “Amazon Appstore” on your device.
2. Swipe into the menu and under "Library" find "Gift Card & Promos". From here you will be able to enter in your code and tap on "Redeem".
3. Enjoy! Shop as normal and use your credit towards the purchase of apps and games.

PROMOTION TERMS

These terms and conditions apply to Amazon Appstore promotions where you must redeem a promotion code as part of the offer.

Last updated: April 15, 2014

1. Limited time offer. You must redeem your promotion code and promotional credit by the expiration date indicated in the promotional offer details.
2. You must download the Amazon Appstore for Android on your Android phone or tablet (other than Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets) to use the promotional credit.
3. Each promotion code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified in the promotional offer details. Limit one promotional credit per customer and account.
4. You must have an Amazon.com account and accept the Amazon Appstore for Android Terms of Use to use the promotional credit.
5. Promotional credit can only be used to purchase eligible digital products through the U.S. Amazon Appstore and may not be combined with other offers.
6. The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the promotional offer details.
7. Promotional credit is not transferable and cannot be resold or redeemed for cash.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

Might be interesting if I didn't already have $45 worth of Amazon coins to spend in the appstore.

GodelianKnot said:   Might be interesting if I didn't already have $45 worth of Amazon coins to spend in the appstore.
  Bought some Whole Foods Market GC since I buy from them from time to time anyway.  The credit is just an extra bonus.
  Now...when is the credit going to show up?

ebestbuy said:   1. Limited time offer. You must redeem your promotion code and promotional credit by the expiration date indicated in the promotional offer details.

Does anyone know the expiration date?

Thanks for the heads up but still waiting on promotion code email.

I got my promo code within 12 hrs. Once your card is charged and your shipment gets delivered you will receive the email with the promo already added to your account.

Cool! Just got an AMC Theater gift card, go there a lot, the one in my area has nice leather recliners!

Any idea if kindle store counts as app for this promo?

Credit came in today. Thanks again OP.

Thanks OP! Going to check into this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014