• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you get the 40% off? I am not seeing it being applied to my order.

Deal doesn't appear to be working. Has anyone successfully received this discount?

fbarajas said:   Deal doesn't appear to be working. Has anyone successfully received this discount?
  It is not working for me anymore either, I will expire the deal. Sorry guys!

Hmm, the buy-one, get one for 40% off LEGO set discount DOES appear in my shopping cart on the "review your order" page, so it looks like it is still working.  Just use OP's first link to get a list of all the eligible LEGO sets (plus a bunch of Nerf items) and put two sets in your cart.  I haven't actually placed an order, so YMMV.

jskins said:   
fbarajas said:   Deal doesn't appear to be working. Has anyone successfully received this discount?
  It is not working for me anymore either, I will expire the deal. Sorry guys!

The deal does still work... If you put 2 of the Gatehouse Raid sets in your cart, it automatically shows a promotion of $7.84.  So the total is $33.22 for 2 of them.  Haven't checked any other sets to see if they work.

Also applies to the Dragon Mountain, Forest Ambush, and Kings Castle.  So maybe only the Castle sets are valid.

That's odd... that time it did work for the Millenium Falcon and the AT-TE.  Anyway, deals still looks valid.

Yup, deal is live! Oddly it just started working out of the blue for me. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Yep deal works, but you can only order two items at a time.

yes it does work... you can un-expire this deal... however, still cant justify buying anything from ama70n these days due to tax. oh well....

Thanks everyone! I will be adding some notes to the OP. Thanks again!

Wow, all LEGO sets are sold out for now!

grahamoddities said:   How do you get the 40% off? I am not seeing it being applied to my order.
I am also facing such problem. A little bit elaborates us how to take benefit of this offer 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014