• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Perfect your form in the groundbreaking Bikila.
Vibram FiveFingers® barefoot-style running shoe.
The Bikila is designed to promote a more natural and efficient forefoot strike; it is the first barefoot model created exclusively for a more natural running experience.
Stretch polyamide upper with TPU toe caps for protection.
Padded collar and topline for added comfort.
3M™ reflective surfaces for increased visibility.
Hook and loop strap closure.
3mm polyurethane footbed with Dri-Lex® Sockliner for moisture management offers plating protection and reduced packing over time.
EVA arch contours the foot to reduce weight.
4mm anatomical pod outsole constructed from TC-1 Rubber distributes forefoot impact while providing ground feedback essential to proper forefoot strike form.
Machine wash, air dry.
Imported.
Measurements:
Weight: 6 oz

www.6pm.com/vibram-fivefingers-bikila-light-grey-palm-dark-grey

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Men's size 45 (12-12.5) only. Size 46 is OOS.

rated:
Isnt barefoot running the style that was just debunked in a recent study? Still seems like a great price for a new pair of shoes, can't get cheap shoes for this price

rated:

rated:
I've been wearing these shoes for over 4 years with no injuries, but I'm not a runner. I hike often and (IMHO) my feet and ankles are much stronger because of these shoes. FYI, there are a few different styles available for around $20. I'm in for my 7th pair.

http://www.6pm.com/vibram-fivefingers~4?tag=googlesponsol-20

rated:
ManFromEast said:   I hike often and (IMHO) my feet and ankles are much stronger because of these shoes. 
  Might you have strong feet and ankles because you hike often?

rated:
Bizatch said:   
ManFromEast said:   I hike often and (IMHO) my feet and ankles are much stronger because of these shoes. 
  Might you have strong feet and ankles because you hike often?

Probably, but I could tell a difference in the kind of exercise my feet and lower legs were getting when I started wearing them. Now I can hike longer distances without much foot soreness. I don't think cavemen had shoes, and they walked (and ran) lot more than we did.

rated:
The lawsuit the Vibram settled (without admission of wrongdoing) involves their advertising health benefits intrinsic to wearing the shoes with sketchy or nonexistent science to back it up. The settlement does NOT mean people cannot like their shoes or like the way their feet feel in them, nor does it prove there are no benefits to wearing them- just that those benefits can only be considered anecdotal and are not backed up by scientific study.

I like my Vibrams. Shoes with toes!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014