• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Disclaimer
I'm hesitant on posting this because last time I did YMMV didn't mean what I thought it mean, but hopefully someone will get some use out of this.

Saw a little banner under the deals page on Amazon: Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards Get a $10 Credit on Us*

Here's the terms:
Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards, Get a $10 Promotional Credit for YourselfEnjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself in June. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by May 31, 2014, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code by June 15, 2014, to spend at Amazon.com. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.com Gift Cards can be sent via email, posted on Facebook, printed at home, or sent through the mail (with Free One-Day Shipping). Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire. Learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; learn more

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. To qualify, you must purchase the Amazon.com Gift Cards using the Amazon.com account to which you are currently logged in.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=9214999011 

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ymmv. I'm not eligible

Posted many times before.  
These are specific offers emailed to specific accounts.  If you're not checking your email regularly....you're probably missing out on more offers than just this. 

Amazon.com said: Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

Am I ever going to be eligible for these targeted offers?  I'm starting to feel left out here.  3+ years as a student Prime member..  

I wasn't eligible but I'm not too disappointed. Prime member here who bought over $150 in GC's this past Christmas.

respdoc said:   Posted many times before.  
These are specific offers emailed to specific accounts.  If you're not checking your email regularly....you're probably missing out on more offers than just this. 

Finally, something we can agree about, respdoc!

Is it only prime members that get these offers? I am not a prime member & I never get these offers. May be its time to get prime membership... or not...

i'm a prime member, and i never get these offers

edit: hmm actually this offer is valid for me... maybe it is a prime thing

abscess said:   i'm a prime member, and i never get these offers

edit: hmm actually this offer is valid for me... maybe it is a prime thing

My father and I both each have Amazon Prime accounts; the offer wasn't valid for either account.

Nope.

nortotron said:   Is it only prime members that get these offers? I am not a prime member & I never get these offers. May be its time to get prime membership... or not...
Not a Prime member and got this offer on one of my accts. Didn't get it on my main acct. that I buy GCs with all the time. Got it on my work acct that I had never bought GCs on.

respdoc said:   Posted many times before.  

BTW, I checked my email and I don't have this offer in email.  Also didn't have the Amazon Mom offer in email as well (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1361453/)

On another note, not sure if these two offers are stackable.  I doubt it would be, but if a more daring person wants to be the guinea pig they can purchase the 3 x $25 gift card?... The Amazon mom one requires multipack of $45 or more and this one is $50 or more.  I purchased them separately just in case.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014