• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wipe away rain, sleet or debris with wiper blades from Valvoline. The Valvoline Silver Series ensures clear performance up to speeds of 65 mph. When you're cruising down the highway, you'll have a cleaner, streak-free windshield, giving you a clear view of the road ahead.

The Valvoline Silver Series Wiper Blade is constructed with heavy-gauge steel. The anti-rust finish provides strength and durability for longer life. The rubber blade gives you a consistent, streak-free finish over the entire wiping surface. The Valvoline Silver Series comes with a pre-installed adapter to fit 98% of domestic vehicles.

www.sears.com/automotive-replacement-auto-parts-wiper-blades&Val...

Member Summary

50% off Valvoline Wiper Blades
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI I bought these the last time they were on FW and they were cheap... but they are just horrible wiper blades. Within a month they were starting to streak and vibrate. Wouldn't recommend even the cheapy WalMart special ones are better and last 6 months.

I've been buying the Silver series (the cheapest ones) when they go on sale for probably a couple years now. I find them to be decent enough as-is, and quite good if you just buy them to cannibalize the refill/insert to place into your favorite beam-style blade. I'm pretty lazy so I usually just slap 'em on as-is.

I wish WalMart still had Pylon blades, those were great and so cheap that you could replace them weekly if you were neurotic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014