• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/HTC-One-M8-Gunmetal-Sprint/dp/B00IZ1VDG6/r...

Its $99, Just purchased to confirm. Everywhere else has it for 149.99 or 199.99.

Dont know how long this will last, get it while its hot. 

Some things of note, This is not the harmon kardon edition (the super nice speaker one)
Also for those of you who do not like heavy phones, be aware that the HTC one m8 ACE is coming out next week tuesday featuring a cheaper price, plastic shell, and lesser camera. 

Ok that wraps it up!

Member Summary

Sprint HTC One M8
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Joshgrrr said:   http://www.amazon.com/HTC-One-M8-Gunmetal-Sprint/dp/B00IZ1VDG6/r... 

Its $99, Just purchased to confirm. Everywhere else has it for 149.99 or 199.99.

Dont know how long this will last, get it while its hot. 

Some things of note, This is not the harmon kardon edition (the super nice speaker one)
Also for those of you who do not like heavy phones, be aware that the HTC one m8 ACE is coming out next week tuesday featuring a cheaper price, plastic shell, and lesser camera. 

Ok that wraps it up!

How could it have a lesser camera?

The Ace uses a 13 mp camera, but the baseline M8 has some fancy dual camera system which functions suuuuper good in low light settings.

I don't know why they changed, I just figured I'd let you all know.
I bought one because I like big heavy phones since I am a big heavy man.

The m8 ace may actually be the better device.

The ultra pixel camera is just a gimmick. Pictures look terrible when you view them on a PC or tablet.

I personally would wait for the ace. If the only difference is it's plastic and of it loses the bokeh gimmick and it is free on contract, that's the device to get.

Jmo.

The ace sounds like it's been cancelled, or at least postponed for a long while.
edit: jk that was the prime.

Noted: Boost and Sprint (same thing really) always have the cheapest phones but then again, it's Sprint/Boost. I wonder if you can flash the GSM modem to this like IIRC the Note 3 hack at XDA.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014