• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wireless Camera Bluetooth Self-Timer Remote Shutter Controller for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Smart Phone, Tablet
Was $10.99, On Sale $6.99
Coupon Code: MLCY02DN
Very useful small gadget for self photo or group photo when you don't want to bother asking people to take your photo.

Link 

Member Summary

Wireless Bluetooth Shutter Remote for iOS and Android
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This will be great for my selfie stick! Thanks for the post.

Looks like I've got my new XMas gift.

Interesting accessory. I'm assuming CAMERA 360 is the app needed to run this from Google Play?

In for 1.

Dead? Says "unable to apply discounts" ... maybe maximum has been reached or coupon expired... Rats...

coupon code no good

do you have other one?

For the code to work, you need to sign up/sign in the site. Coupon will then work.

Highly rated ones are double the retail at Meritline... So if it works well its a great deal.
https://www.hisypix.com/about/

neverl8 said:   For the code to work, you need to sign up/sign in the site. Coupon will then work.
  Nope, its dead even with signing into my account:System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
0055363-001 Wireless Camera Bluetooth Self-Timer Remote Shutter Controller for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod,...Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit 

FYI: I had one of those on my regular camera.  When the pix came out, it shows my hand is pressing the button.  I think self timer may be better... unless you want to use this remote for some fun pix.

thanks op it works - just got one.

Deal is Dead.
System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
0055363-001 Wireless Camera Bluetooth Self-Timer Remote Shutter Controller for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod,...
Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

However I was able to find a similar product on LivingSocial and it comes with an extendable "selfie-stick".
https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1178544-bluetooth-remote-self...

After purchasing, I discovered my Galaxy S3 has a feature where you can voice activate the camera, so this really isn't necessary.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014