• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use your Bluebird Card at the pump now through September 8, 2014 and save 15¢/gallon.

Your Rollback price per gallon will be displayed at the pump.

Participating Gas Stations 

Looks like it is mostly at WalMart gas stations.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Save 15¢/gallon of gas with Bluebird now through September 8, 2014.
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I checked my zip code and there were no participating stations. It wasn't that great of a deal to begin with anyway. If you have a 5% gas card or a Discover or Chase card that will give you 5% Cash Back next month, you'll make more money using those cards.

dollarshort said:   I checked my zip code and there were no participating stations. It wasn't that great of a deal to begin with anyway. If you have a 5% gas card or a Discover or Chase card that will give you 5% Cash Back next month, you'll make more money using those cards.

FYI, Discover 5% for gas starts next month.

What is bluebird?

yesidonoitall said:   What is bluebird?
  lmgtfy...

https://www.bluebird.com/

labboypro said:   
dollarshort said:   I checked my zip code and there were no participating stations. It wasn't that great of a deal to begin with anyway. If you have a 5% gas card or a Discover or Chase card that will give you 5% Cash Back next month, you'll make more money using those cards.

FYI, Discover 5% for gas starts next month.

Did you not read the second sentence?

5% off is about 18 cents per gallon, quite a discount

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014