• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mpow Engine Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Ultra Mini Speaker for iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad 4 3 2, iPod Touch, Galaxy Note 3 2 S4 S3 and other Cellphones
Disclaimer
use promo code: MPOWENGI

Mpow Engine is the smallest (Height:1.69 inch Diameter:1.25 inch) bluetooth speaker in the world, with the internal 3W speaker, it won't sacrifice audio quality for portability.
Move your music which moves you. Play the music where you play: With the rubber lanyard clip to your belt or bag, making it ideal for on-the-go lifestyles.
Mpow Engine Bluetooth Speaker delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand.
The unit's built-in, rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to five hours and can be charged via the included USB cable, letting you enjoy your music without the fuss of entangled power cords or the need for an electrical outlet.
Smart Bluetooth Connection - automatically connects to your device. Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices

www.amazon.com/dp/B00KBSH5QI/

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I Think,Physically, it has a good design, but the speakers are average at best. There is absolutely no CD Quality Sound as advertised with this unit. This is a low end product that should be sold at WalMart at best.

ellq said:   I Think,Physically, it has a good design, but the speakers are average at best. There is absolutely no CD Quality Sound as advertised with this unit. This is a low end product that should be sold at WalMart at best.
  I didn't find the description of "CD Quality Sound", are you talking about another speaker?

Why don't you guys go into a chat room and crap on each other there instead on this thread? The thing gets 4.4 stars from 56 reviews. I am in! Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014