• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Avantree Audition Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Noise Isolation Lightweight NFC Headsets / Headphones with Mic - Black/Red
Disclaimer
Hello Fatwallet deal finders,

Here is a great DEAL!!! 

I don't believe the price drop will last for a while. I bought these headphone for workout at 24 Hour Fitness (I mean you can use any gym lol) and they work awesome! I use them all week with no charge! Battery life is I think 12 hours. So awesome battery life. Sound quality is worth the $79.99, but you have to remember these are not Beats by Dre! I think those go for like $169.99 on Amazon so your choice. I am more Frugal so I chose a good rated item and trusted Amazon reviews. And I gotta say these are good! 

The only thing is I bought mine at 79.99 with 5.99 shipping, sooo $69.99 with Free shipping is a great deal.

Here is the LINK 

Cheers!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014