• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Lenovo
See Lenovo coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Lenovo ThinkPad (19.87kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Celeron Processor kills the deal.

Condition
New
Processor
Intel Celeron 877 Processor 2M Cache, 1.4Hz
Operating system
Windows 7 Professional 64 - English
Graphics
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Memory
4 GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600MHz SODIMM Memory
Display
12.5 HD WXGA 1366 X 768 LED Backlight w/ 720p HD Camera
Pointing device
UltraNav TrackPoint and TouchPad
Hard Drive
128GB SATA 2.5 Solid State Drive
Optical Drive
No Optical Included
Battery
ThinkPad Battery 44 6 cell
Network Card
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 2x2 AGN
Bluetooth
Bluetooth
WWAN
Integrated Wireless WAN Sierra wireless
Finger Print Reader
No Fingerprint Reader
Warranty
1 Year Standard Depot Warranty
Form Factor
Laptop - Black

rated:
This is like Ford selling Mustang with Inline-4 2.0 liter engine.   What a waste of chasis.

rated:
The Sony tap 11 has a touch screen 1080P gen 4 i5 processor for the same price with 2 free accessories in store at the same price, how is this "deal" hot ?

rated:
Yikes. You are correct, I got excited for a second. This is 2012 CPU with the speed not too much better than a Core@Duo from from 2008.

That said, it is EXCELLENT and tough laptop. I have a bunch still in service...but with i5 and i7s for field construction crew and they look and work like new. Even battery Life is Good. Drop in cheap SSD, and for most work you'd never notice the speed difference. I my opinion the bottlenecks of slow hard drive and very basic intel video really is what slows video rendering etc way more than even this celeron. I doubt this can even play Minecraft at all without luck and modded drivers.

For for web, office documents or even auto cad this will work well with a ssd. Even with the "celeron".  

Note you can use a 1.8 mSATA drive in this AND also a 2.5 drive at the same time. You only loose the WWAN card...not that most use that anyway.

New from the outlet at a fair price but not screaming good price. perhaps if you have access to broken screen laptops where you can steal the i7 from.

This has CPU Mark 1326
Intel Core2 Duo E6300 CPU Mark 1120

rated:
polishdreamer said:   The Sony tap 11 has a touch screen 1080P gen 4 i5 processor for the same price with 2 free accessories in store at the same price, how is this "deal" hot ?
  The Sony is OOS at most places.  Plus Sony is winding down the VAIO operation.  Good luck with that if something breaks and you need support down the road.

rated:
Price dropped to $475.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014