Goodyear Tire Sale w/ ISP @ Walmart

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire
Disclaimer
WalMart is having a Goodyear Tire Sale.†Choose from select Goodyear tires with free in-store pickup. This is part of WalMart's Summer of Savings event.

Member Summary

Goodyear Tire
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Goodyeer Wrangler tires they sell are made specifically for Wallyworld and are made very cheaply so Wally can sell them cheap. I had a set of Wranglers I got from Goodyear and when they wore out and gave great service I was looking for another set. Well low and behold, Wally was $200 or more a set cheaper than Goodyeer stores or other outlets. I bought and in the two years since had two blow out and had really short tread life. I called Goodyeer and complained only to be told they were custom made to be cheap for Wally.

If I had paid $200 more for the set I wouldn't have had to lay out an additional $200 to cover the two blowouts and I likely would have had better tread life from the Goodyeer store purchased tires. I am increasingly becoming pissed at the lack of quality from the crap being sold today. A few years ago it was ok but really now. Either pay $600 to store 1 for good product or pay half and replace twice as often or more ?? Not to mention the issues with having to change a flat. Being late for work etc. Yes, I know goodyeer is spelled wrong. If there is a FW store for GY I don't want it to popup after seeing GY spelled correctly........... I buy other branded tires now and leave the sellouts alone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014