• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.shopyourway.com/rewardspartners/link-a-card-now/

Get $10 in Shop Your Way points when you spend $10 or more with a linked Visa/MC at Burger King ($12 for VIP members).  Combine with a 5% CB card, and you're essentially getting paid to eat.

***Shop Your Way members get up to $10 back in points on qualifying Burger King purchases, and VIP members get up to $12 back in points. Offer is non-transferable. May only be redeemed once. Must use a linked MasterCard or Visa to qualify. Bonus points will be applied to first purchase and only during the promotional period. Valid 6/10/2014 - 7/31/2014. Please allow 14 days for points to post to your Shop Your Way account. Shop Your Way Members earn points on Qualifying Purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Card Link Terms and the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Offers cannot be combined and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Offer may be terminated or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.

Member Summary

burger king
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I was getting the "MemberNumber is required" error too. So I called them and had them fix their damn website. I'm just a... (more)

goldpiece (Aug. 23, 2014 @ 4:09p) |

It doesn't work for me. It still gives the "MemberNumber is required" error as of 5 minutes ago today (Wednesday, August... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 27, 2014 @ 12:32p) |

Hmm, that must mean that they temporarily fixed something on my account specifically rather than fixing the website for ... (more)

goldpiece (Aug. 28, 2014 @ 1:14a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Agreement details of interest:

By checking the box I accept the Shop Your Way Card Link Offer Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. By doing so, I agree to have my Payment Network (e.g. MasterCard or Visa) share transaction information with Shop Your Way, such as date, time and amount for purchases that may count towards the completion of a card linked offer. Shop Your Way uses this information as described in the Card Linked Offers Privacy Statement Notice, including determining whether I have met the requirements of a card linked offer to provide me with my earned reward, or as part of a profile of my interests and purchase behavior.

* To be eligible transactions must be processed as a credit, not a debit. Do not use a PIN. Not all payment cards are eligible for this Program. Without limitation, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards, payroll cards, pre-paid government cards, Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards, Visa Buxx cards and other MasterCard and Visa branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the MasterCard International or Visa U.S.A. payment networks are not eligible to participate.

--

So maybe link a card that isn't your regular spend or unlink in due course...

ntr91 said:   http://www.shopyourway.com/rewardspartners/link-a-card-now/ 

Combine with a 5% CB card, and you're essentially getting paid to eat.

They should pay me to eat that Burger King stuff!

OP: "Get $10 in Shop Your Way points when you spend $10"

Is this exact wording available in an offer link? All I see is 'up to' wording and the apparently normal 2% back for BK in general...you know about assumptions...

itsausername said:   OP: "Get $10 in Shop Your Way points when you spend $10"

Is this exact wording available in an offer link? All I see is 'up to' wording and the apparently normal 2% back for BK in general...you know about assumptions...

Good catch, looked over the page and I think it's the normal 2% up $10.

BK10
Disclaimer
RayDogg said:   

Good catch, looked over the page and I think it's the normal 2% up $10.

And I don't get why they would call out the specific $10 amount if it is simply based on a 2% rate...so this is a really badly described promotion or, worst case, even intentionally misleading.

2% is $10 @ $500 spend! Now what kind of sense would that make?

what is you already linked your card weeks ago?
will it automatically give you this deal or do you have to do something else special?

It's poorly worded.  Here's the text from a related email:

For a limited time, get your purchase price back in points at Burger King, up to $10 worth (10,000 points). Up to $12 worth (12,000 points) for VIPs!*

Here's the kicker:
"When you register your first eligible Visa or MasterCard, and purchase a meal at Burger King, you'll earn your purchase price back in points up to $10 until July 31, 2014."

If you never registered any of your cards, then you can get up to $10 in points back when you buy grub at BK.

If you have registered a card prior to today, then you can only get the usual 2% back in points.

wonder if you can just buy a $10 (or $12) BK gift card as a one-time purchase and get the points ... then use card for smaller multiple purchases/multiple visits?

gcaison said:   wonder if you can just buy a $10 (or $12) BK gift card as a one-time purchase and get the points ... then use card for smaller multiple purchases/multiple visits?
  That should work. Unfortunately, I can't link my card because it keeps saying "Member Number is Required". There's no place to enter my member #, and I'm already signed in.

PowerPuffDaddie said:   Here's the kicker:
"When you register your first eligible Visa or MasterCard, and purchase a meal at Burger King, you'll earn your purchase price back in points up to $10 until July 31, 2014."

If you never registered any of your cards, then you can get up to $10 in points back when you buy grub at BK.

If you have registered a card prior to today, then you can only get the usual 2% back in points.

That's not the terms and conditions that I have in my offer/email.  Here they are:
Terms and Conditions said: Shop Your Way members get the purchase price of their Burger King meal
back in points, up to $10 back in points for bonus members, $12 back in points
for VIP members. Offer is non-transferable. May only be redeemed once. Must
use a linked MasterCard or Visa to qualify. Bonus points will be applied to first
purchase and only during the promotional period. Valid 6/10/2014 -
7/31/2014. Please allow 14 days for points to post to your Shop Your Way
account. Shop Your Way Members earn points on Qualifying Purchases,
excluding sales taxes and other fees. By accepting Shop Your Way member
benefits and offers, you agree to the Card Link Terms and the Shop Your Way
terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Offers
cannot be combined and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Offer may
be terminated or modified at any time. Void where prohibited.

Not true Any new or previously registered card linked to your SYWP account  is eligible.  I made a $11.68 purchase at BK on 6/12/2014 using a VISA card I registered last year when they were offering the free $7 in SYWPs and the 11680 points posted account on Monday.

cnIsfg said:   

Not true Any new or previously registered card linked to your SYWP account  is eligible.  I made a $11.68 purchase at BK on 6/12/2014 using a VISA card I registered last year when they were offering the free $7 in SYWPs and the 11680 points posted account on Monday.

Well, that's nice for you...but I made a purchase on 6/11 and only got 2% in points back.

Interesting, over the weekend my family and I spent $9.45 for breakfast. I just checked my account and it reported 18,900 points (worth $18.90). Any one else with this kind of treatment?

what is the expiration of the points that you received?

It looks like the usual 12 months

Not to TC, but:  sad & ironic, two once-successful companies on their way to the dustbin of business history.

Hmmm, used my linked card last weekend and I haven't seen my points yet.

tuphat said:   Not to TC, but:  sad & ironic, two once-successful companies on their way to the dustbin of business history.
  I did a doubletake when I saw the thread title... "wait... when did they merge?"

Does the CraftsmanBurger still carry a lifetime replacement guarantee?

irobot said:   Hmmm, used my linked card last weekend and I haven't seen my points yet.
  People are posting that it is taking 10-14 days. I did the offer 7 days ago and havent posted, either.

I got a $10 GC + $3 worth of food on Saturday (total was $13.30). Just received 10,000 SYWR points & 100 Plink points. Thanks OP!

any way to look up how I got my points, like a balance statement? I had 30000ish points yestersday and today it is showing I only have 20000ish. I wanna know what happened to my 10000ish points.  I know I didn't use it. But the thing is, I don't know how I got the 30000ish points to begin with, so I want to see where they came from, and it looks like there is no way to find out online unless I contact Sears.

1chris1 said:   Just received 10,000 SYWR points & 100 Plink points. 
Good luck trying to redeem your Plink points. All of their rewards have been out of stock for the last few weeks and they don't respond to customer e-mails.

EDIT: Plink says it will replenish their rewards and they will be available tomorrow morning (Wednesday, July 8, 2014). Since their rewards are in stock about once or twice a month, I recommend to cash out tomorrow morning if you have enough points or else they may be out of stock for several weeks.

richardyc said:   any way to look up how I got my points, like a balance statement? I had 30000ish points yestersday and today it is showing I only have 20000ish. I wanna know what happened to my 10000ish points.  I know I didn't use it. But the thing is, I don't know how I got the 30000ish points to begin with, so I want to see where they came from, and it looks like there is no way to find out online unless I contact Sears.
www.shopyourway.com

Click on "XX,XXX Points" (upper right corner)
Click on "View your account history" (in pop up)   

Weird thing happened today. I had bonus 10000 points (Burger King deal) in my account. Spent ~1100 points several days ago, as I saw the 10000 points are good till June 2015. Today my ~8900 points simply disappeared, gone. Any similar experience? Thanks.

qnju;18574007 said:Weird thing happened today. I had bonus 10000 points (Burger King deal) in my account. Spent ~1100 points several days ago, as I saw the 10000 points are good till June 2015. Today my ~8900 points simply disappeared, gone. Any similar experience? Thanks.

Id say u read it wrong..was probably June 2014..Bonus points expire within weeks, I doubt it was a year.

yacheapbastard said:   qnju;18574007 said:Weird thing happened today. I had bonus 10000 points (Burger King deal) in my account. Spent ~1100 points several days ago, as I saw the 10000 points are good till June 2015. Today my ~8900 points simply disappeared, gone. Any similar experience? Thanks.

Id say u read it wrong..was probably June 2014..Bonus points expire within weeks, I doubt it was a year.

It was indeed June 2015. A previous poster in this thread also mentioned these points would expire in one year.

qnju said:   
yacheapbastard said:   qnju;18574007 said:Weird thing happened today. I had bonus 10000 points (Burger King deal) in my account. Spent ~1100 points several days ago, as I saw the 10000 points are good till June 2015. Today my ~8900 points simply disappeared, gone. Any similar experience? Thanks.

It was indeed June 2015. A previous poster in this thread also mentioned these points would expire in one year.

Yes, it was showing up as one year. And it disappeared from my account as well this morning. I called the shopyourway customer service and he said "there appears to be something fishy about these new offers and he credited me back the points".

I also called them, and got my ~10000 points back.

Last month I received BK coupons with the weekly grocery store ads. It didn't seem that long ago, I purchased the Whopper for $.99 and now the price is $2.29 with a coupon. One BK franchise offer those 55 and older small coffee or soft drink @$.49 and a 10% discount.

This offer is currently still going until 8/31/14.

roy7736 said:   
gcaison said:   wonder if you can just buy a $10 (or $12) BK gift card as a one-time purchase and get the points ... then use card for smaller multiple purchases/multiple visits?
  That should work. Unfortunately, I can't link my card because it keeps saying "Member Number is Required". There's no place to enter my member #, and I'm already signed in.

Same. Gave up.

Yes, that works.  

Krazen1211 said:   
roy7736 said:   

Same. Gave up.

I was getting the "MemberNumber is required" error too. So I called them and had them fix their damn website. I'm just a little angry because it was a real pain to get anyone that had any idea what I was talking about.

Anyway, it works now.

goldpiece said:   
Krazen1211 said:   
roy7736 said:   

Same. Gave up.

I was getting the "MemberNumber is required" error too. So I called them and had them fix their damn website. I'm just a little angry because it was a real pain to get anyone that had any idea what I was talking about.

Anyway, it works now.

It doesn't work for me. It still gives the "MemberNumber is required" error as of 5 minutes ago today (Wednesday, August 27, 2014).

Hmm, that must mean that they temporarily fixed something on my account specifically rather than fixing the website for everyone...

Their customer service is the worst. They told me they fixed the issue, implying the website was fixed. What they probably did was manually correct my account.

I got my $10 credit in only one day though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014