• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DuPont Tyvek TY122S Disposable Coverall with Hood and Boots, Elastic Cuff, White, X-Large Pack of 6 : Protective Work And Lab Coveralls: Amazon.com: Industrial Scientific
Disclaimer
Amazon is running a 2 hour lightning deal on Tyvek suits. If you use size extra large this is a good deal. Looking at Camelx3 the price has been approx $33 for some time with a one day drop to $30 end of April. Tyvek is the #1 brand to disposable suits.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00821JA4Q/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_1842_394983...

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, These suits make great winter camo.  Makes blending into a snow covered field during late goose season an easy proposition.  

Nice!

Good deal, these suits are perfect for the heavy duty home projects.

Perfect, stocking up on a few for the meth lab.

Thanks! Use these for painting. Will purchase some!

Thanks! Will purchase some of these for a painting project.

Long time lurker-first time poster

I saw this deal and had to respond. This is a great price for this protective fabric and style. I use around the house when doing anything "chemical" related like cleaning our walk in shower or spraying for bugs outside etc May sound silly but I bet if you bought a pack you would find yourself ordering another

jermainPropane said:   Perfect, stocking up on a few for the meth lab.
  Yeah too bad they aren't yellow.  Need it for my new pest control operator job...

I'm not discounting this deal, but if you don't need six of these, you can pick up similar get ups at dollar stores for a few bucks each or home improvement stores like menards 
just don't drop ~$30 on these things because other people post how useful they are...or you might end up throwing up five of them a few years down the road cleaning out the cabinets!

jermainPropane said:   Perfect, stocking up on a few for the meth lab.
  Heisenberg?

Aren't priority envelopes made of Tyvek and free? I don't know how much needle and thread go for these days but...

phreakyzen said:   Aren't priority envelopes made of Tyvek and free? I don't know how much needle and thread go for these days but...
  Why stop at coveralls?  You could do a whole house wrap.

phreakyzen said:   Aren't priority envelopes made of Tyvek and free? I don't know how much needle and thread go for these days but...
If you're talking about the current Tyvek envelopes, it wouldn't be white and would have priority mail stamped all over.

there must be a special section for lightning deals, keeping them all day is a waste of time for users

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014