• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com : Columbia Men s Bonehead Short Sleeve Fishing Shirt : Athletic Shirts : Sports Outdoors
Disclaimer

Amazon.com : Columbia Men s Bonehead Short Sleeve Fishing Shirt : Athletic Shirts : Sports Outdoors
Disclaimer
The Columbia Men's Bonehead Short Sleeve Fishing Shirt (Sunlit) is on sale at Amazon for $12.25 with Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $35.00 or free shipping with Prime.

Link

You can also get it in white for $13.01 and sorbet for $14.00.

Other shirts in different colors are priced up to $34.99, like the green one here.

Member Summary

Columbia Men's Bonehead Short Sleeve Fishing Shirt (Sunlit)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd look like a giant banana...

Not expired.  I just ordered a Large Sunlight for $12.25.  Looks like different colors/sizes are priced differently.

Note in reviews that shirts run large. Order a size down. Thanks OP.

ugly....

can't find any combinations that are 12.25

I really hate Amazon's price schema when it comes down to multiple sizes - they literally make you work for the lower price. I don't think it would be that hard to add a filter to display the options for the lowest price. Ughh

On the other hand, thanks OP for the fishing deal! I've been looking for a good shirt so hopefully there will be more deals like this

size is bigger than expected is recommended that orders do always ask for a smaller size because it changes according to the country but very good merchandise....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014