• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just bought one from Cincinnati Microcenter store.  LG55TV Microcenter 
4K IPS panel, works perfectly as a Photoshop monitor. 

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

LG 55" (6.05kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Does Fry's carry this model? Fry's claims to price match online as well as B&M prices.

dhho1 (Jun. 18, 2014 @ 1:51p) |

Here is the picture.

mjbok (Jun. 18, 2014 @ 2:34p) |

I would give you an answer if there were any

blueribb (Jun. 18, 2014 @ 2:39p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
YMMV please

rated:
Nice find! There's one near me, but not in my budget at the moment =(

rated:
$1099 In Detroit...

rated:
OOS In Northern Virginia

rated:
I can't find this information anywhere.  If used as a 4k computer display, is this limited to 30 hz.?  Or will it allow a more desirable, 60 hz.?

rated:
Thank you OP - the picture on this set is amazing. It was a very easy purchase once I saw the TV in the store.
Columbus has 4 left

rated:
just stumbled across this LG/Netflix offer ... 12 months free ... they accepted my submission, if it stacks on top of the Radio Shack deal, I may be in the clear until the end of 2016 ... thank you OP!
http://www.acbincentives.com/lgnetflix

rated:
yorkie345 said:   I can't find this information anywhere.  If used as a 4k computer display, is this limited to 30 hz.?  Or will it allow a more desirable, 60 hz.?
  I found this site which gives some information about your question. They seem to say that HDMI limits the PC frames per second to 30 Hz.

http://www.displayport.org/4k-ultra-hd/4k-ultra-hd-displays-what-you-need-to-know/ 

Edit: HDMI 1.4 ports can only support 30Hz at 3840x2160 resolution

rated:
The newer model 55UB8500 is on sale for 1499.  The benefit is this one has hdmi 2.0.

rated:
LG might have firmware update or hardware solution this third quarter for the hdmi 2.0 issue.

rated:
No luck in the LG Netflix offer. Any tip for the luck from all those through?

rated:
Nice TV, now if it had a 3.0 HDMI or thunder port it'd be better.

rated:
mjbok said:   The newer model 55UB8500 is on sale for 1499.  The benefit is this one has hdmi 2.0.
  Where are you seeing this price?

rated:
Out of stock in California

rated:
blueribb said:   
yorkie345 said:   I can't find this information anywhere.  If used as a 4k computer display, is this limited to 30 hz.?  Or will it allow a more desirable, 60 hz.?
  I found this site which gives some information about your question. They seem to say that HDMI limits the PC frames per second to 30 Hz.

http://www.displayport.org/4k-ultra-hd/4k-ultra-hd-displays-what-you-need-to-know/ 

And how much are the HDMI2.0 Nvidia cards going for these days?

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
In the store.  I took a picture of the price card if you want it.

rated:
akbungle said:   
mjbok said:   The newer model 55UB8500 is on sale for 1499.  The benefit is this one has hdmi 2.0.

I guess it helps if I actually reference the post I'm referring to.  The Columbus MC had the newer version in stock at 1499.

rated:
Does Fry's carry this model? Fry's claims to price match online as well as B&M prices.

rated:
mjbok said:   
akbungle said:   

I guess it helps if I actually reference the post I'm referring to.  The Columbus MC had the newer version in stock at 1499.

Here is the picture.

rated:
mistadeal said:   
blueribb said:   

And how much are the HDMI2.0 Nvidia cards going for these days?

I would give you an answer if there were any

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014