• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just used this on the 55" LG I picked up on the deal from Microcenter

Even though the specific TV isn't listed, they did accept my serial #, seems like a decent value add if it goes through ...

http://www.acbincentives.com/lgnetflix

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

netflix (9.08kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought the Same here, but no luck with my serial number. Which model you entered? thanks.

rated:
For me the serial number was case sensitive.

The 55/6500

rated:
Happy Father's Day

rated:
Congrats those who are accepted. No luck for me on this. But the build quality and function as a PC monitor of this TV make me forget what's regret.

rated:
Yeah, this was being offered last year when I got my tv but they would never accept my serial number for my tv model that qualified. Gratz

rated:
qualifying models:
http://www.lg.com/us/tv-audio-video/netflix/models.jsp

also found:
2014 LG “Netflix DAV” Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Consumers who purchase a qualifying new LG product will receive a one year gift subscription to Netflix Unlimited Streaming (Total Value $95.88) via an online claim form. For the purposes of this offer, qualifying new LG products include:
       o 42/47/50/55/60/65LB6300LED HDTV
       o 47/50/55/60LB6500LED HDTV
       o 60/65/70LB7100 LED HDTV
       o 55LB7200LED HDTV
Offer valid at participating retailers between 04/06/14 and 08/16/14, based on availability. Qualified users must submit online no later than 11/30/14 and all Netflixsubscriptions must be activated by 12/31/14. New, existing and past Netflix subscribers are eligible. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, DC or PR,18 and older. Void where prohibited. In order to qualify for this offer, the product purchased may not be returned. For complete Terms & Conditions, visit www.LGUSA.com/Netflix.

rated:
lizard4848 said:   For me the serial number was case sensitive.

The 55/6500

what is your serial number format? 
Is it YYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where YY is 2 upper case letters and 15 x are numbers?
What else can be serial # if not saying serial # 

rated:
403RMSS7S174

rated:
403RMSS7s174

rated:
bkmerideth said:   403RMSS7s174
  Thanks, where exactly located at the back -- lower right corner etc? was it printed on a yellow sticker? did it say "S/N" or "Serial number"?

rated:
Bought a clearance 47" LG Smart TV (2013 model?) earlier this year and gave it a try even though the model wasn't on the list... but no love here.
invisible said:   
bkmerideth said:   403RMSS7s174
  Thanks, where exactly located at the back -- lower right corner etc? was it printed on a yellow sticker? did it say "S/N" or "Serial number"?

I think you can find your SN in the menu system with other details about your TV, like firmware version and whatnot.
PS.  Boy, you were waiting quite some time for someone to tell you about the SN instead of just searching for info yourself, eh?

rated:
Can someone help me please with a proof of price on the LG 47LB6300 TV?
We purchased ours using a Discover card for $679. The lowest Amazon price, new, was between June 28-July 20th ($602-635). We kept a watch on prices using camelx3 but it never occurred to us that we should have saved the Amazon pages showing the prices. When we filed for a price protection claim, Discover chose to reject the camelx3 page as proof of pricing. If you have a receipt or saved a page with a price lower than $679 during June-August, please PM me. Thanks!!

rated:
bump, hoping someone has a screenshot of the lower price or a receipt. Thanks!

rated:
FW10001 said:   bump, hoping someone has a screenshot of the lower price or a receipt. Thanks!

Don't know how helpful this is for your request, but here's a review at Amazon from someone who says they got it at the $635 price: http://www.amazon.com/review/R30L3YP1UBVQIP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014