• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Insignia 28" Class (27 1/2") LED TV on sale this week for $149.99.  Regularly $179.99.  Has pretty good reviews.  I needed a small, cheap TV for the patio and this one looked pretty good to me.  720P is fine for an HD TV this small.  Cash Back = 2% currently at Best Buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-28-class-27-1-2-diag--led-720p-60hz-hdtv/2799025.p?id=1219077484757&skuId=2799025&st=insignia%2028"&cp=1&lp=4 

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

insignia (13.00kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It's gotten good reviews on the product page. Although, I can't find many other stores to compare the price to. for a 28" seems like a decent deal

rated:
Got one yesterday... looks good with Xbox 360.. and frees up my main TV now that XBox is on the Insignia. Default settings were overly bright at first so it looked washed out, but once I backed those off the picture looked very good.

rated:
Recruiterbob said:   Best Buy has the Insignia 28" Class (27 1/2") LED TV on sale this week for $149.99.  Regularly $179.99.  Has pretty good reviews.  I needed a small, cheap TV for the patio and this one looked pretty good to me.  720P is fine for an HD TV this small.  Cash Back = 2% currently at Best Buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-28-class-27-1-2-diag--led-720p-60hz-hdtv/2799025.p?id=1219077484757&skuId=2799025&st=insignia%2028"&cp=1&lp=4 

Theres is also a 32" insignia that has a $40 off coupon if you have the .edu (BB College Deals Coupons). Its on sale for $179, applying the coupon only takes it down to $159 (coupon says its only off the regular price which is $199). So, you could also get the 32" model for the same price…..

rated:
I just set one of these (28" Model) up for my mother in law and the speakers sucked and she wasnt happy with size, so we exchanged it for the 32" and it actually sounded better but speakers arent the greatest.

But overall a great buy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014