• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Wall-Street-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00H9K... 

Editorial Reviews Revered filmmaker Martin Scorsese directs the story of New York stockbroker Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). From the American dream to corporate greed, Belfort goes from penny stocks and righteousness to IPOs and a life of corruption in the late 80s. Excess success and affluence in his early twenties as founder of the brokerage firm Stratton Oakmont warranted Belfort the title – “The Wolf of Wall Street.”Sex. Money. Power. Drugs. Brace yourself for an outrageous true story from legendary filmmaker Martin Scorsese. Leonardo DiCaprio stars as a young stockbroker hungry for a life of non-stop thrills where corruption was king and more was never enough. His rise to power earned him the title The Wolf of Wall Street. Together Scorsese and DiCaprio deliver a story of American excess

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Wolf of Wall Street
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Haven't seen this one yet, but I've heard pretty good things about it. I'm a big Martin Scorcesse fan, so I guess I gotta see it sooner or later.

Virgil27 said:   Haven't seen this one yet, but I've heard pretty good things about it. I'm a big Martin Scorcesse fan, so I guess I gotta see it sooner or later.
  Same here!

This was 77% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, and 83% of Viewers like it. Seem like it should be pretty good!

one of the best movies ever.

Maybe generational - my wife and I are in our 50's and we hated it. My kids are in their late 20's and loved it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014