•Top entry clear ID card window with thumb hole
•12" metal chain in antique nickel finish
•Made in China

Member Summary

Chain Wallet
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price, but chain wallets are so 1992

Klingsor said:   Good price, but chain wallets are so 1992
  I agree, but the kids seem like retro stuff.

Klingsor said:   Good price, but chain wallets are so 1992
  tempted to get a 'trucker wallet' for an upcoming trip to Rome.  I keep hearing the pickpockets are pretty active there.  

RevWillie said:     tempted to get a 'trucker wallet' for an upcoming trip to Rome.  I keep hearing the pickpockets are pretty active there.  
That can be true especially at touristy places. But there are better options (Google "safety with money in Europe"), particularly if you feel like the best way to travel is to blend in and not stand out, "When in Rome...". Wearing a chain wallet there, where absolutely no one wears one ... well, you may as well wear white tennis shoes and an American flag on your t-shirt too.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014