https://amex.boingo.com/ 
Dedicated customer service number for Amex - 1-800-426-6917 

Update: Does not include in-flight wi-fi 
Update: Only for platinum

Member Summary

boingo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
This is only going to work for people with a USA "The Platinum Card". Other platinum cards will not work, including non-US ones. This was announced as a benefit for US platinum  members some months ago, when they took away all of our lounges. No love for Canada yet :/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just tried with a True Earnings Card and I did not qualify.

Did not work with my costco or delta airlines credit cards.

No go on my Hilton Honors AMEX...

Worked for my platinum card

No go on Platinum Delta AmEx

did not work with my Delta Platinum

This is only going to work for people with a USA "The Platinum Card". Other platinum cards will not work, including non-US ones. This was announced as a benefit for US platinum  members some months ago, when they took away all of our lounges. No love for Canada yet :/

Thank you, OP - worked for my Biz Platinum card!

Didn't work on my Optima Platinum.

Worked on my American Express Black card

captainken said:   Worked on my American Express Black card
  Yeah, mine too.

Bingo on the Boingo for me! (Business Plat)

Thanks, hadn't heard about it.

ha ha. Just didnt understand why Bingo was exclusively offered to Amex Plat!!

BuzzardGas said:   
captainken said:   Worked on my American Express Black card
  Yeah, mine too.

wonder how fat y'alls wallets must be...!

javaman2003 said:   ha ha. Just didnt understand why Bingo was exclusively offered to Amex Plat!!
  Probably because Amex dropped some benefits like airline lounge access to AA & USAir for Plat & above level.

l8r

-doc

Worked on my Plat card, thanks OP!

I used my 2 year old expired plat. card and it works, if you have expired card give it a shot

no problem with black card thanks op that's $10 a month of savings

Nothing about the term, only the following in the T&Cs:
From time to time, Boingo may request that you re-authenticate your Boingo American Express Preferred Plan account in order to confirm that you are still a Card Member with an eligible Card.
With the termination of AA lounge access, I was not planning to spend the $450 to renew the card early next year, wondering how long this offer will remain in place.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014