• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

  • These are the same mounting strips that come with your Pass
  • Works with EZ Pass toll pass, IPass toll pass, Fastlane toll pass, and others.
  • Included is 4 strips, enough for 2 vehicles (provided your pass still has the preinstalled strips)

http://www.amazon.com/4-Strips-Replacement-E-ZPass-Mounting-Stri...

Member Summary

mounting strips
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So, adhesive bscked Velcro-type material... but they tell me how I can use it?

PA turnpike commission will send these out for free.

It is on their website to request it (you log in using your EZ-Pass account). I guess you have to be EZ-pass customer though.

You can also get for free at I-Pass offices in Illinois. I needed to send some to my daughter in NC, so bought from this same seller at Amazon for $1.93 last month.

Stranger2 said:   PA turnpike commission will send these out for free.

It is on their website to request it (you log in using your EZ-Pass account). I guess you have to be EZ-pass customer though.


Same for NY

Same for FL unless they upgraded yours to a suction cup model

Sorry MC but unless something changed the toll authorities send these for free. Now howzabout some free Staples paper deals to brighten my day?!

I've gotten these for free from the PennDOT, but I don't have the heart to give MC red.

Quick call or email to NY and you'll have them in the mail in about 3 days. They usually send out multiple sets each time.

Nomoboro said:   Quick call or email to NY and you'll have them in the mail in about 3 days. They usually send out multiple sets each time.

You can just order them on ezpassny when your logged in, don't even have to email them, just fill out the form and tell tell them how many you want.

svap said:   
Stranger2 said:   PA turnpike commission will send these out for free.

It is on their website to request it (you log in using your EZ-Pass account). I guess you have to be EZ-pass customer though.


Same for NY

Same in CA for FasTrak

There is another Amazon seller listing at $2.99.
I'm thinking about cornering the market on all of these free babies and opening up my own specialty eBay store.
Just sayin'.

labboypro said:   So, adhesive backed Velcro-type material... but they tell me how I can use it?

Thanks my audible chuckle of the day.

Free from MA as well. One phone call.

DirtCheapDad said:   
svap said:   
Stranger2 said:   PA turnpike commission will send these out for free.

It is on their website to request it (you log in using your EZ-Pass account). I guess you have to be EZ-pass customer though.


Same for NY

Same in CA for FasTrak

On top of MC's deal they send you a complete set; i.e. both the hook and the loop. No compatibility problem if the existing hooks or loops are not a match.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014