• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It depends, most of time YES. You have to have a neutral line in the switch box.

IAMCOMING (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 9:56a) |

Once you bidet, you'll never go back to wiping

blueribb (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 11:01a) |

great..i can now replace my old bidet..

JordenMayo (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 1:04p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice

anyone have this and can comment on it?

I've always wondered if people in U.S. actually use this or not.  Seems like washing 'down there' is a foreign concept in the U.S. but people from certain nationalities (Asians mostly and most middle-easterns) always do it.

I bought the BB1000 from Amazon about 2 years ago and it has been the best purchase I've made in a while!
I must admit that it's addictive. I now hate to use the bathroom anywhere other than my home and I miss it when I'm on vacation

I HIGHLY recommend this!

bicho911: How does the message function in BB1000 work? Also, how easy is it to install?

sablo said:   bicho911: How does the message function in BB1000 work? Also, how easy is it to install?
  Message function?  Am I missing something?

ach1199 said:   I've always wondered if people in U.S. actually use this or not.  Seems like washing 'down there' is a foreign concept in the U.S. but people from certain nationalities (Asians mostly and most middle-easterns) always do it.

Asia and middle east still squat.  Any water coming from below is a big no no!

Bogus highly inflated msrps, no one ever sold 1 unit at that price. If they were priced 1/3 lower than current price, then it might be a deal.

Mikey895 said:   
ach1199 said:   I've always wondered if people in U.S. actually use this or not.  Seems like washing 'down there' is a foreign concept in the U.S. but people from certain nationalities (Asians mostly and most middle-easterns) always do it.

Not sure about the middle east, but I know for sure that you are wrong about Asia.  These are very popular in Japan.  In fact when I was in Tokyo last year my hotel room had a one of these.  

stanski1 said:   
Mikey895 said:   

Not sure about the middle east, but I know for sure that you are wrong about Asia.  These are very popular in Japan.  In fact when I was in Tokyo last year my hotel room had a one of these.  

I am from the middle east. All homes have it but its the one with the hose.

ir0nw0lf said:   
sablo said:   bicho911: How does the message function in BB1000 work? Also, how easy is it to install?
  Message function?  Am I missing something?

Massage function is pulsating water streams, it starts at the lowest pressure and works itself up to the highest and it repeats. I rarely use that function.  
I mainly use the posterior wash + the move button which makes the nozzle go back and forth to clean more efficiently. The air dryer is good but takes too long... you end up drying up with a couple of squares of TP. 
The cleanliness level is so noticeable. Think after shower clean.
Installation is easy. I did it myself. Make sure you have a power outlet near the toilet (that's the hardest part.

One function of the BB1000 that's under marketed is the air filter. This model has a carbon filter and a fan that turns on the second you sit on the toilet and runs for about 20 seconds after you get up. It cleans the air and reduces smells in the bathroom.

This cheap model just plugs into your water inlet underneath the tank and just sprays in a single direction. I don't think it's going to be all that useful.  The clue is 'Non Electric'.  So that means no moving parts except for a knob that controls pressure.

You mean, outside of showers and baths...

I have this http://www.amazon.com/LUXE-Bidet-Vi-110-Non-Electric-Mechanical/...
and bought it from the 2Go Product LLC as the seller. good customer service
have it in all the 4 bathrooms. must-have tool.

I don't have to make my own anymore from plumbing parts at Home Depot--nice!

$hitty deal

A bidet? Just what I need (NOT!) Just something else for the dog to drink out of.

Amby said:   I have this http://www.amazon.com/LUXE-Bidet-Vi-110-Non-Electric-Mechanical/... 
and bought it from the 2Go Product LLC as the seller. good customer service
have it in all the 4 bathrooms. must-have tool.

My mother purchased one of those and I installed it for a few weeks ago.  Extremely easy to install and she reports she is completely satisfied with it.

We get a LOT and I mean a LOT of these bidets in Amazon customer return salvage. First I am surprised Amazon even lets customers return a used bidet but I am even more surprised how many people are willing to pay big bucks for used ones.

found answer

Who are these people that have electrical outlets next to their toilet? Who??

I believe you can convert an electrical switchplate into an outlet+switch.
Can someone please confirm?

ssgcinty said:   I believe you can convert an electrical switchplate into an outlet+switch.
Can someone please confirm?

It depends, most of time YES. You have to have a neutral line in the switch box.

Once you bidet, you'll never go back to wiping

great..i can now replace my old bidet..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014