• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has the Straight Talk LG L34C Optimus Fuel Android Smartphone on sale for $29.88 with free store pickup.

• Large 3.5" touchscreen display
  • 3 megapixel camera and camcorder
  • Expressive QuickMemo
  • WiFi Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
  • Bluetooth v4.0 technology
  • S-GPS for enhanced location accuracy
  • Music player with audio effects
  • Video player with touch lock
  • Media Sync
  • Geotagging
  • QuickMemo
  • Guest Mode
  • Connect to social networks
  • Polaris Viewer 5
  • Home button LED
  • Quiet Mode
  • Text, Picture, Video and Voice Messaging
  • Mobile web with default Android browser and Chrome
  • Gmail and email apps
  • 1-touch speakerphone
  • microUSB charging
  • Internal Memory: 1.79GB
  • microSD card support, 4GB card included, supports up to 32GB
  • Standard Battery: 1700mAh
  • Talk Time: up to 10 h
  • Standby Time: up 11 days
  • Includes standard battery, travel adapter and USB cable, activation instructions and services guide

4.6/5 Stars based on 14 customer reviews on product page.

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Now I know why the phone is so cheap. It literally crapped out on me last week! Less than 20 days of getting it!!! I did... (more)

jplee3 (Aug. 19, 2014 @ 12:40p) |

I think you just got a dud. I've dropped mine several times, buy haven't yet washed it like my past LG devices. Which su... (more)

dbphillips (Sep. 15, 2014 @ 9:43p) |

No, the warranty has nothing to do with activation status or carrier... I too bought the warrany($5.20)...
  BTW, the Mrs... (more)

dmicohen (Sep. 21, 2014 @ 4:58p) |

Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
1.2GHz dual-core processor
480 x 320 screen resolution
Uses Verizon towers
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
just thought I would ask if anyone happens to know would this work with pageplus?

rated:
Looking for a deal on a smartphone for use on T-Mobile.  Why?  T-Mobile's pay-as-you-go plan works for my wife and I.  You purchase $100 in minutes and go "gold" immediately.  The minute you purchase are good for a year and can be rolled over with another purchase within that year.  I would be using the phone about 60 minutes per month so the plan works for me.

If this phone will not work on T-Mobile does anyone know of a good deal on a similar phone for that network?  Thanks ...

rated:
DUDSTER said:   Looking for a deal on a smartphone for use on T-Mobile.  Why?  T-Mobile's pay-as-you-go plan works for my wife and I.  You purchase $100 in minutes and go "gold" immediately.  The minute you purchase are good for a year and can be rolled over with another purchase within that year.  I would be using the phone about 60 minutes per month so the plan works for me.

If this phone will not work on T-Mobile does anyone know of a good deal on a similar phone for that network?  Thanks ...

Look at metropcs. You can unlock their phones for a few bucks on eBay and they will work with TMO.

rated:
Lol, "large" 3.5" display...

rated:
The 1990's called.  They want their phone back.

rated:
DUDSTER said:   Looking for a deal on a smartphone for use on T-Mobile.  Why?  T-Mobile's pay-as-you-go plan works for my wife and I.  You purchase $100 in minutes and go "gold" immediately.  The minute you purchase are good for a year and can be rolled over with another purchase within that year.  I would be using the phone about 60 minutes per month so the plan works for me.

Nokia Lumia 521 frequently goes on sale for $60, sometimes with a useless freebie thrown in. It's the best value around for TMo for your kind of budget. No need to pay extra for unlocking.

Note: It's a touch screen. Many older people prefer tactile buttons.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   just thought I would ask if anyone happens to know would this work with pageplus?
  AFAIK, this is the CDMA version. So might work.

rated:
I just ordered one for my daughter who is going to college this fall. This is a great deal for me. The best cell service at the college is Verizon. This phone works on Verizon towers through Straight Talk.  I looked at adding my daughter onto my Verizon plan but is was very expensive. I would lose the plan I have and have to go to a much more expensive plan (about $70 more per month).  I would also lose my current 6 Gb data plan, my wife's 4 gb and would be sharing 4Gb among 3 phones while paying more.

With Straight Talk my daughter can get unlimited  talk (which I don't get on my plan) , text, and data for only $45 a month.  

The phone has:

Great reviews on WalMart.com. 
Android Kit Kat. 
dual core

It may not be the latest flagship phone but not everyone needs that. My daughter wants a small phone that will fit in her pocket, with lots of talk time, texting and  internet access. This fits the bill. If it gets lost, a replacement phone is only $29. Quite a deal.

rated:
jehuty2k said:   Lol, "large" 3.5" display...
  For some 3.5 inches is large...
Mine is 9 inches

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
Mine is 9 inches

That's it???  Must be the cold climate!!!

rated:
serenity22 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
Mine is 9 inches

When seen I hear a gasp, usually from the men.....

rated:
Orders placed, the odd thing is the closest store did say pick up today, then checkout said Pick up July 1.
aNOTHER SAID THE SAME AND CAN BE PICKED UP TODAY ONCE THEY EmAIL ME TO DO SO.....

Now if they just do not cancel the orders....

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
serenity22 said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
Mine is 9 inches

When seen I hear a gasp, usually from the men.....

If I were a man, I would gasp too. Poor you, having to survive with just, what was it, a paltry 9 inches?

rated:
Is this taking on an upward or downward trend?
Or is it straight on?

rated:
The street date is July 1st for Wally World, I had to argue my best with a manager to get 1 last week at this price...

rated:
Does anyone know if this can be rooted? I just picked one up today. Good to play Pandora to multiple airplay devices at once. Selling a Radio Shack Kyocera Event.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Is this taking on an upward or downward trend?
Or is it straight on?

Please keep us posted, with every step & every detail, we must know.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   just thought I would ask if anyone happens to know would this work with pageplus?

Been looking for a deal on PagePlus phone, too, what's the best available now? 

rated:
SithMaster said:   The street date is July 1st for Wally World, I had to argue my best with a manager to get 1 last week at this price...
  What are you saying?

rated:
I hit 3 WM today, all were $29.88

rated:
A very good alternative to spending several times more on a tablet or GPS device. I've been looking for something to use as a speedometer in my car and to monitor an OBD2 reader. Most of the cheap tablets don't even have bluetooth or GPS, but this little guy does. You can buy it and just not subscribe to service, and use wifi for your app downloads.

rated:
I'm not arguing the quality of the deal but 3.5 inches is very small. The smallest I've ever owned was an HTC One V which was amazingly sleek with a high quality build. This doesn't appear to be in the same league to me.

rated:
dzer0 said:   I'm not arguing the quality of the deal but 3.5 inches is very small. The smallest I've ever owned was an HTC One V which was amazingly sleek with a high quality build. This doesn't appear to be in the same league to me.
  Where did you get an
HTC One V
for $29.88?

rated:
If you have a time machine you can grab one for $50 like a year ago from RadioShack or PM'ed to WalMart

rated:
dzer0 said:   If you have a time machine you can grab one for $50 like a year ago from RadioShack or PM'ed to WalMart
  You cannot compare yesteryear to today.
If you would have bought a new Ford model T you would hace paid $750
Compared to todays $30,000 or so

I know, you were just being fasheeshee.....

rated:
Would this make a good mp3 player for me to use with bluetooth speakers? I mean with a 4gig micro sd inserted

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
SithMaster said:   The street date is July 1st for Wally World, I had to argue my best with a manager to get 1 last week at this price...
  What are you saying?

I had to argue that the website said if I ordered that day I could pick up that day (actually if you completed purchase it would say the 1st). I showed them this and they agreed to give me 1 before the first and a week before this deal was posted...

rated:
Great deal. In for a couple.

rated:
SithMaster said:   
yesidonoitall said:   
  What are you saying?

I had to argue that the website said if I ordered that day I could pick up that day (actually if you completed purchase it would say the 1st). I showed them this and they agreed to give me 1 before the first and a week before this deal was posted...

I see, I have found this item, the store had the same price, I ordered for pick up and bought instore to circumvent there 2 per day per person at the register....
There is other ways to beat it also....
My one store
has told me, show them a lower WM dot come price and they will match it, 6 months ago they said they cannot do that.

rated:
Yes these activate with no modification on Page Plus Cellular.

Sweet deal.

rated:
Verified working on Page Plus. I activated one using my dealer portal and *22890 for OTA worked.

rated:
It is now July 1st and I just ordered 1 for $29.88 in Suffern, NY. Will be ready for pick-up today. Why is it listed as "expired" here?
Can someone verify that the data functions when activated on PagePlus?

rated:
yzelcer said:   It is now July 1st and I just ordered 1 for $29.88 in Suffern, NY. Will be ready for pick-up today. Why is it listed as "expired" here?
Can someone verify that the data functions when activated on PagePlus?

Asked the mods to "un-expire" it, it should be active now...

rated:
AcidSpectrum said:   

Why would anyone want to use PagePlus when Straight Talk offers Verizon BYOD for the same quality of service for a lesser cost? Also, when you run out of data, Straight Talk just throttles you instead of cutting you off like PagePlus.

rated:
TrueKnight said:   
AcidSpectrum said:   

Why would anyone want to use PagePlus when Straight Talk offers Verizon BYOD for the same quality of service for a lesser cost? Also, when you run out of data, Straight Talk just throttles you instead of cutting you off like PagePlus.

not everyone needs unlimited. The $29.95 PagePlus plan with 1200 minutes, 3000 text and 500MB of data is sometimes enough for some people. Why spent $15 more a month for the Straight Talk $45 plan when you don't need it? Also I can put a flashed phone onto PagePlus without any issue. Try that on Straight Talk Verizon which is a no go.

rated:
TrueKnight said:   
AcidSpectrum said:   

For some, PP leaves you a fatter wallet than ST. Minimum $30/mo with ST vs $12/mo with PP.  Even lower monthly cost with PP's $80/.yr standard plan which some of us are happy with.

rated:
I can also confirm that this phone works on Page Plus. I just ported my hubby's number over to it today, through Kitty Wireless (Page Plus dealer). They're running a special this month that you can get either 10% off a larger plan, or a free $12 plan.

rated:
therugsucker said:   
Even lower monthly cost with PP's $80/.yr standard plan which some of us are happy with.

Details please.

Skipping 49 Messages...
rated:
No, the warranty has nothing to do with activation status or carrier... I too bought the warrany($5.20)...
  BTW, the Mrs. has dropped hers and done everything imaginable and hers is working great going on three months......

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014