• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link    -    Face it, your computer is not the new hotness that it was when you first pulled the squeaky styrofoam blocks off of its shiny corners. Since that day, regular operation of your machine has gummed up the works, making common tasks like booting up, shutting down, browsing the web, and running applications slow and unstable  Glary Utilities PRO is a Swiss Army knife of system optimization suitable for use by novice and professional alike. With Glary Utilities PRO, you'll have access to registry and disk cleaning, privacy protection, performance acceleration, and amazing multifunctional tools. With just a few clicks, Glary Utilities PRO can repair registry errors, optimize internet speed, recover wasted disk space, safeguard confidential files, and maintain maximum performance.

I've been using this for a few years both as the free version and the paid pro version and so far I haven't paid a cent for it.  The software does what it says it does.  Very similar to CC cleaner.  This is only available for the next 12 hours to download and install.  The registration key can also extend  your old subscription to a full year.

Hint:     If you are trying to extend your old subscription click on “overview”.  Then lower right “manage license”.  Then click on refresh and put in new registration key.  

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

gary (32.81kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Would you use this program with a recently installed SSD?

rated:
Never got my serial number. Been a few hours.

rated:
Got my serial number in less than a minute

rated:
garbage

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014