• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Full Description
Ideal for joggers, commuters, and other active music listeners, the Sansa Clip Zip delivers on-the-go music at an affordable price. This compact MP3 player is loaded with premium features, including an integrated FM radio, built in voice recorder, stop watch, and compatibility with a wide range of digital audio formats from nearly every source including AAC for DRM-free iTunes. And thanks to an innovative clip design, the player attaches easily to your clothing, so you can take it wherever you go.
Full Specs
-Plays music, audiobooks, and podcasts
-Capacity: 4GB
-FM radio and Voice Recording
-New stopwatch feature
-Plays content from nearly every source (MP3, WMA, secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC)
-AAC for DRM-free iTunes compatibility
What's in the box?
1) SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB MP3 Player (Purple)
2) Free Shipping!
3) Item Condition: Refurbished

www.itechdeals.com

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

SanDisk Sansa (28.84kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I loved my RockBoxed Clip Zip, I still have it, but they are so obsoleted now by Android devices =/

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014