• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just ordered this.  Seems like a good deal for a two tone Sig with SigLite night sights--especially with pistol bag & 2 magazines after rebate.

http://www.kygunco.com/sig-sauer-e2022-9-b-2-tone-p2022-151-9mm-39-74549

Rebate for pistol bag & 2 magazines.

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Jun. 25, 2014 @ 9:06am
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sucks to live in california

rated:
Seems you have to pay in person to get that price.?

The SP2022 at $340 cash price yesterday had a laser.

rated:
Slickone said:   Seems you have to pay in person to get that price.?

Kicking myself for not getting in on that deal before it went oos. The night sights on this gun are supposedly very good. Laser would be a nice bonus, but not at all necessary for me.

Cash price can be had of you pay by check or money order too. I used my fidelity amex for 2 percent Cash Back.

rated:
Delivered yesterday to my local dealer--haven't fired it yet, but it certainly feels like a high quality gun.  I really like the feel of it, the grips are awesome and the SigLite sights have a very nice glow to them.

rated:
Slickone said:   Seems you have to pay in person to get that price.?

And contrast sights, I believe.  +$20 for night sights and no rail laser is a good tradeoff.

$360 shipped --> under $400 after FFL for most folks gets you a 2022 with night sights, 3 total mags, and a cheapy pistol case.  It's a bonkers good deal overall.  There's not much negative to say at all except additional magazines are pricey.

rated:
Assuming this won't be seen by many, but in case anyone searches for this gun model---this is a GREAT gun for the price.  I fired 150 rounds through it last night, not one jam, dead-on accuracy (not a testament to my shooting at all--I'm all over the place with other guns).  I have big hands and love the way it feels in my hands, reasonable recoil, just a great gun to shoot.  Field stripped and cleaned in no time, removing the slide catch was a little tricky, but once I figured that out, it was a breeze.  I was a little hesitant to buy Sig's "low-end" gun...but this is a high quality pistol.  Looking forward to getting my 2 mags & bag via rebate--makes the deal that much sweeter.  I also bought an el-cheapo tactical rail mount flashlight off eBay for $17 to mount on this gun.

Couldn't be much happier with this purchase.

rated:
I need a pistol purchase permit to buy over here!!!!  But definitely put more of these deals out here. As a matter of fact I'm gonna put one out.....

rated:
Nice find, thanks OP.... I'll take a 'low end ' Sig anyday........

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014