• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This one-day offer is valid on June 25, 2014, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website.

www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbsl_tit_l-1_0942_4f7ce14c?node=8725676011

Member Summary

75% on Norton Internet Security
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone got a source for rebates to work with this? 

I can't remember the last time I paid for anti-virus that wasn't free after rebate. But with my NIS getting ready to expire (in 5 days) I spent the last 3 months waiting for a FAR rebate deal on it and have not found one. This is about the best price I've seen. I actually purchased for the same price at SnaggStuff.com (Link) with promo code snagg5. I hadn't bought from them before but they had good reviews. They just send you an activation key and they have a download link on the product page. I received my key in about 90 minutes.

Anyways, not sure you will find any rebates, I haven't. And if anyone misses this Amazon deal, or if Amazon charges you tax, you could try the SnaggStuff deal for $18.99 which seems like it will be around for a while (I purchased a week ago).

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014