• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Burgundy
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker (Burgundy) on sale for $77.99 with free shipping. Rated 4.4/5 stars from 6,571 reviews. 

• Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
  • Monitor how long and how well you sleep
  • Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
  • Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
  • Set goals, view progress and earn badges

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am Ron Burgundy?

Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker (Burgundy)
Disclaimer
I love that color. Makes me consider actually getting one of these. It is not your typical fitness-based electronic item hue. Its an almost elegant and classy option when compared with the blues and whites that health products tend to feature.

Plus, it's teeny!! 

what I do not understand is why one color is more expensive than another color since the electronics are the same; the only rationale is that the seller has an excess of the burgundy

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014